The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow…..scary stuff there. Not a good look after the drama last week

That was not a guy on the ground with a back tweak.

Didn’t look like his helmet made that strong of contact with the turf. I don’t know, almost hope he takes time off to fully recover. Just thinking he’s not fully recovered from last week

Was kind of surprised by the decision to play Tua by any means possible for this exact reason. After last week it seems like it would have made sense to rest him this week rather than risk a more serious injury and having him out long term. Hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious

Oh man this doesn’t look good

Replay looks worse.

I take that back, his helmet definitely hit solid. His back and shoulder took the brunt but his head took a shot too

Hope he's ok but he had no business playing tonight

Agreed @Nerdy_81 Tua should have never dressed for tonight's game

The concussion protocol seems to go out the window if it’s a top QB on a good team.

Was obvious he had a concussion last week. And this is the seriousness of not following those protocols

Sad to see with Tua. Definitely the risk these guys take for the big money. Just hate to see it and a reminder careers can end with one hit you just never know.

Stop showing the fingers please and thank you

Classy Cincy. Tua chant through the stands.

not sure if this was said previously... but from Sunday's game... was it a back issue or neurologic head trauma? There is a compounding event in play for sure..... Terrible to see

I’m a Teddy B fan. Hope this team can stay composed and rally.

One of the best backups in the league is the only bright side for Miami.

“Knows about every offensive system in the nfl” quality backhand compliment

“Knows about every offensive system in the nfl” quality backhand compliment

Al Michaels loves doing that.

he always tries to jinx the kicker

Agreed @Nerdy_81 Tua should have never dressed for tonight's game
Saw a quote earlier in the week that they intended on starting him unless it was absolutely impossible for him to play. Such a bonehead philosophy. I mean you’re telling the media he has a back injury that’s impacting his ability to walk or you’re hiding a serious concussion which again impacted his motor skills. Neither sounds insignificant

Gosh that is so scary, yeah he definitely shouldn’t of been playing.

His hands tweaking out is due to neurological head trauma. That’s very scary and hope it’s just a concussion and nothing very serious.

Had to go for it there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back