The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mayfield…maybe, and this is just a suggestion, STOP THROWING THE BALL SO LOW!!!
As a Panthers fan, when Darnold comes off IR, you want him to play?

Baker seeing nothing but Dikembe Mutombo out there today!

There is the rookie QB that is expected. That was a deer in headlights

As a Panthers fan, when Darnold comes off IR, you want him to play?

Can’t we be just single for a while?! I mean, do we have to jump back into another abusive relationship?

What? No Aaron Judge cut-in?

Can’t we be just single for a while?! I mean, do we have to jump back into another abusive relationship?
Isn’t that how Darnold got mono?

Good makeup call there

KJ Hamler sighting?!?!

Isn’t that how Darnold got mono?

I mean honestly, most Panther fans want Rhule gone first. I hate to see someone get fired, but it would go a long way with the long time fans. And, I think you play Mayfield and when Darnold is available, if Baker deserves it, you bench Mayfield and put Darnold out there. Then, it’s a week to week deal.

No catch there. Ball definitely out.

Oh wow, incomplete pass

Doubs 😫

Coach is right to be pissed

What a freaking pass though

Apologies if this was posted…. Why is there not backup referees at every NFL game? Watching Raiders Broncos and having a singular line judge is an absolute joke…. Also, it’s beyond time the NFL hire actual full time officials who don’t qualify for AARP or pull a hamstring sneezing

Coach is right to be pissed
I’d love to know the rationale there. I know that if the Packers lose, it will come down to people upset at the delay call. This was technically the same thing.

I don't think its a TD. Maybe if the ball didn't roll around on the ground.

Apologies if this was posted…. Why is there not backup referees at every NFL game? Watching Raiders Broncos and having a singular line judge is an absolute joke…. Also, it’s beyond time the NFL hire actual full time officials who don’t qualify for AARP or pull a hamstring sneezing
A lot of the officials are pretty young. There are a few older ones out there that make you wonder though.

First catch of the season! :love:

I’d love to know the rationale there. I know that if the Packers lose, it will come down to people upset at the delay call. This was technically the same thing.
I missed the delay call.

Was the play clock pumped to 25 because they were slow getting the k ball out?

Yikes
1664752523701.jpeg

Nixon with another great special teams play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back