The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the delay call.

Was the play clock pumped to 25 because they were slow getting the k ball out?
No. It ran down to zero after a delay on the previous play for a full second and a half to two seconds and then hike and then a TD pass

A lot of the officials are pretty young. There are a few older ones out there that make you wonder though.
Define pretty young…. I’m 56 and think I’m pretty young…. But I know I can’t keep up with world class athletes sprinting down the sidelines to make a spot 😂

I mean honestly, most Panther fans want Rhule gone first. I hate to see someone get fired, but it would go a long way with the long time fans. And, I think you play Mayfield and when Darnold is available, if Baker deserves it, you bench Mayfield and put Darnold out there. Then, it’s a week to week deal.
What is Dom Capers doing these days?

Yikes is right… one of the escalators in the stadium has to be like 100’ high and only the escalator rail for safety
There are a lot of places at stadiums that are primed for drunken foolishness and danger.

I'm thrilled it's rarely mentioned, but sad that it's being brought up today because of a death. Damn.

well f**k me for thinking the Broncos could get their **** together this week

Yikes is right… one of the escalators in the stadium has to be like 100’ high and only the escalator rail for safety
no fixing that kinda injuries.. really sucks for something to turn that tragic

There are a lot of places at stadiums that are primed for drunken foolishness and danger.

I'm thrilled it's rarely mentioned, but sad that it's being brought up today because of a death. Damn.
Absolutely true….

Is it harder if you have to go the full length of the field instead of half? Thanks for that insight Romo

Cooper rush 3-0....hello bench because dak is back next week. Oh and let's add a dallas loss next week with dak. I'm not saying dak is not better then rush but the team plays different with him...the play calling is different.

Would like to see the Packers seal this thing decisively or at least give 65 year old Crosby a chip shot.

Packers are 3-1! That was not overly enjoyable.

I was a Packers fan today now im about to do something i never do , root for Tom Brady.
I was a Pats fan today which I thought would never do…. But I can honestly say I will not root for team with Brady playing 😉

Define pretty young…. I’m 56 and think I’m pretty young…. But I know I can’t keep up with world class athletes sprinting down the sidelines to make a spot 😂
That's why the have the back, side, and field judges :ROFLMAO: they're already back there

Yes, definitely very sad to read this.

I was a Pats fan today which I thought would never do…. But I can honestly say I will not root for team with Brady playing 😉
It is almost impossible but every game that has an impact on home field advantage for the Bills makes me root for the best outcome for the Bills , no matter how distasteful. Home field in the playoffs here is a huge advantage.

Somehow the New York Football Giants are 3-1. It will be a very tense household next week as my wife is a Giants fan.

Somehow the New York Football Giants are 3-1. It will be a very tense household next week as my wife is a Giants fan.
Bright and early start! You'll have all day to deal with the consequences!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bucs are a little off tonight based on the last week at home

Bucs get Evans, Godwin, and Jones back this week.

Wow nightmare start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back