The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Well the GM is having a Press Conference at 4:00 CST so let's hope this gets "Less Cloudy" .
If it doesn't get less cloudy, he should lose his job.

joey bosa tech GIF

Why have common sense when you can have wild speculation? I’m half kidding there. I think this is a completely different situation given the fact his contract is being terminated. That doesn’t happen lightly.
Absolutely a different type of situation. Simply pointing out one (of many, many, many) cases where online speculation turned out to be very wrong, and was in fact somewhat harmful if you think about it.

I would not be shocked if it's more than just some regurgitation of the press release they put out earlier. Davidson has been pretty solid in his role so far though, so here's hoping

Patrick Kane supposedly going to sign with the Wings. Not sure if he has anything left but we will see
Interesting move for sure. He said he loves the game so I’m hoping so!!!

Knew (glad) that part had to be a rumor. I do wonder what the heck he did then

The more I'm reading about this press conference, the weirder this whole situation sounds

Oh wow just saw the Thachuck brothers fight. Hahaha

Happy to hear that those rumors were wrong but feel the same. What the heck happened that lead to all of this.

The more I'm reading about this press conference, the weirder this whole situation sounds
Yeah. I haven't read any more than that yet but it must have been something serious if it its being kept this quiet. If it was gambling, the league would suspend him. If it was substance related he'd go into the assistance program. If it was legal it would inevitably be public record through the legal system.

Yeah. I haven't read any more than that yet but it must have been something serious if it its being kept this quiet. If it was gambling, the league would suspend him. If it was substance related he'd go into the assistance program. If it was legal it would inevitably be public record through the legal system.
They said, work related. None of the players know (don't know how this is true). And no authorities involved. Along with the no family members things, what the hell happened??? Davidson seemed shaken by it...

Toronto and FL in a shoot out

Panthers win on ERod goal

OMG they say no goal that it was double tapped.

Players coming back

Horse **** call. Players were in dressing room

Toronto wins and FL coach is irate and rightfully so

Ducks down 0-1 with 16 left in the 2nd. Missed the entire 1st. Need a win tonight badly

Strome on the power play!! 1-1

Damn. Off the crossbar for the Ducks. THAT close to the lead

Can any of the folks who hang out in here in help me out? Are the Red Wings maybe kinda good this year?

Can any of the folks who hang out in here in help me out? Are the Red Wings maybe kinda good this year?
1/4 of a season and they are in a playoff spot. They seem to have finally turned the “bad” corner

1/4 of a season and they are in a playoff spot. They seem to have finally turned the “bad” corner
Sounds like it may be worth catching a game at LCA next time Im in town then. Cool to see them come out of the wilderness a little bit.

Back