The Official 2023 NFL Thread

Building a culture is code for we were absolutely sh***y and finding talent previously and holding anybody accountable.
Haha well that and "we aren't going to hire anyone who has a questionable past" OR "character issues"

How many head coaches are the Panthers paying right now?

I think most Dallas fans would agree with me that Dak is too inconsistent and will play great against bad teams and lose horribly to good teams. They are a one-and-done in the playoffs every year.
Well you do have Herbert and Allen on your list so obviously winning against good teams isn’t a factor haha.

Haha Staley should have been gone a while ago and is still there.
should have been gone after he botched that game vs the raiders where they both would have gotten in.

Isn’t this the 2nd head coach fired by the panthers in back to back years?

It’s like a nightmare carousel!
Jim Halpert Reaction GIF
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Isn’t this the 2nd head coach fired by the panthers in back to back years?
They can take Wilks back. I would love that comp 3rd rounder.

Panthers have a lot of money invested in fired coaches. 😂

Who’s next. It may be a horrible landing spot, but with only 32 jobs in the world like this it is very hard to wait for another opportunity for a coordinator

Panthers have a lot of money invested in fired coaches. 😂

Who’s next. It may be a horrible landing spot, but with only 32 jobs in the world like this it is very hard to wait for another opportunity for a coordinator
Right on par with the Raiders haha

To me I would much rather have that then have a team hold onto a bad coach because they have money tied up if that makes sense.

To me I would much rather have that then have a team hold onto a bad coach because they have money tied up if that makes sense.
Oh I agree. It's crazy though that these teams make so much money they can afford to just throw it away like that.

Raiders are not as bad a spot to land as a head coach as some of the others come black Monday I think.

Raiders are not as bad a spot to land as a head coach as some of the others come black Monday I think.
Definitely have more pieces in place in positions of skill IF they can convince guys to stay. Going to need the right guy. They screwed up not letting the last interim coach keep the job, will be interesting to see if they retain Pierce. He seems to at least have them playing better than they were.

Could we see a fight for Jim Harbaugh in Chicago and Carolina?

I still think Harbaugh and the Chargers is the best landing spot. Ready-made situation.

Just saw this nugget and didn't know if it was shared already. Call me a skimmer. 🤷‍♂️

Frank Reich is the first coach since the merger to be fired in back to back seasons.

I think Harbaugh would prefer his own QB and Chicago makes more sense. I think Fields gets traded and he brings JJ with him haha

Pretty sure I’d run through a wall for Dan Campbell

Edit: pretty sure I’d *try* to run through the wall. All the motivation in the world ain’t helping me not break my shoulder, but the effort would be there :LOL:

Pretty sure I’d run through a wall for Dan Campbell

Edit: pretty sure I’d *try* to run through the wall. All the motivation in the world ain’t helping me not break my shoulder, but the effort would be there :LOL:
until he tells you to break through that wall. At that point, you are all in.

Assistant Coaches are falling in Carolina

until he tells you to break through that wall. At that point, you are all in.
I’ll give it my best shot but I just know I’m waking up in the hospital haha

They should just rid of the entire staff, awful year for them on all sides of the ball

Remember when Easterby wanted to hire McCown then they had to pivot to Lovie so there wasn't a revolt. :ROFLMAO:

Back