The Official 2023 NFL Thread

Just saw this nugget and didn't know if it was shared already. Call me a skimmer. 🤷‍♂️

Frank Reich is the first coach since the merger to be fired in back to back seasons.
That doesn't look good on a resume :ROFLMAO:

Assistant Coaches are falling in Carolina

They still have 6 games left and they already paid these coaches. Seem silly to let them all go when you still have to play out the season.

I have to thank our lucky stars the Eagles didn't succumb to the pressure to hire Duece Staley as our head coach. Never saw him as anything special.

Things are not looking good for Carolina. The Panthers fired their head coach and several assistants 11 games into a season, they lack future assets and they're not sure whether they have a quarterback. It's not a very well run franchise starting with the owner. When Tepper hires his next head coach, it will be his SEVENTH coach since buying the team in 2018, including interims. Every single coach he's hired or inherited has been fired in the middle of the season, which means he has three full-time head coaches and three interim head coaches under his short watch.

Oh no not Duce...he left here for bigger things haha
I hope he ends up back in Detroit. Good dude that I believe took that job to be closer to family.

Things are not looking good for Carolina. The Panthers fired their head coach and several assistants 11 games into a season, they lack future assets and they're not sure whether they have a quarterback. It's not a very well run franchise starting with the owner. When Tepper hires his next head coach, it will be his SEVENTH coach since buying the team in 2018, including interims. Every single coach he's hired or inherited has been fired in the middle of the season, which means he has three full-time head coaches and three interim head coaches under his short watch.
The 7 coaches is a mind blowing stat.

The 7 coaches is a mind blowing stat.
I got that from CBS Sports. There was an article about the owner and the problems with the franchise since he became the owner.

I really don't know what options Carolina has right now. Some ok OC's out there, but only Bill O'Brien comes to mind as a coach with experience that didn't completely **** the bed as a HC.

I think Dan Quinn would be a good fit given the roster makeup and his defensive mindset. Maybe get Dorsey to be his OC.

Now do the same stats for the year with and without his starting TE for checkdown Kenny to have as a safety blanket.
Oh, absolutely a big variable. Just trying to add some positivity to our Pittsburgh brethren with that offense’s status :LOL:

I lol'ed

I got that from CBS Sports. There was an article about the owner and the problems with the franchise since he became the owner.
It’s not only the Panthers, it’s the indoor practice facility debacle, the Charlotte Soccer team, etc. This is an issue from the very top to the bottom.

IMG_1267.jpegSkol Vikings! Beat dem Bears

On behalf of Bears Nation I apologize in advance to all those watching this MNF game

Holy crap. Dobbs has a degree in Aerospace Engineering? Who knew?

I need some points out of DJ Moore and Kmet tonight

No clue! Just think it’s funny it’s brought up like 1,000 times.
sad to think, but imagine all the knowledge he's going to lose by playing in the NFL

I think the rocket scientist comes back to earth in this one

All Day

Fields moving it down the field nicely on this opening drive

Back