The Official 2023 NFL Thread

yup I jinxed them

sad to think, but imagine all the knowledge he's going to lose by playing in the NFL
Lmao. Yep. 1 hit to the noggin!

Fields scrambling his a** off right now. Imagine if he had a line and some time to throw

I’m so torn on him

Fields scrambling his a** off right now. Imagine if he had a line and some time to throw

I’m so torn on him
I think the Bears are too

I think the Bears are too
When he’s on he’s capable of great. But the line is crap and he’s too often running for his life. But he also misses easy throws when he does have time. It’s tough

and another pick

Oof. Tough break there for Dobbs.

The Bears are so undisciplined it’s pathetic!
The whole coaching staff needs to go!

Just turned on the game what a barn burner

ground control to major dobbs

it's a wonder they're only down 3

Is there an NFL game on or baseball

that should have been a pick six

Defense has been improving aside from the last 4 minutes last week. The offense just can’t string a drive together. A couple good plays and hen a couple garbage plays before a punt

Looks like Dobbs magic has worn off a bit. I will say though that kid is slippery in the pocket

I watched some of the Giants and Patriots yesterday. This game is somewhat similar. Offensively challenged teams.

Looks like Dobbs magic has worn off a bit. I will say though that kid is slippery in the pocket
yeah he hasn't had a great half. Yet somehow he's near the top half of the starting QB's in the league right now.

Um… What got into the Bears defense tonight?

Back