The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results of the event: no winners but nobody made a mess

I made it the farthest but we all failed. My tummy is hating me right now!

Go for a nice run to burn it all off. :act-up:

Results of the event: no winners but nobody made a mess

I made it the farthest but we all failed. My tummy is hating me right now!

Just Mary kate it and stick the finger down your throat. When its all over you will feel much better.

Reactions: TC
Just Mary kate it and stick the finger down your throat. When its all over you will feel much better.

Time heals all... I feel much better now. I've never been a fan of pulling the trigger manually. I let my body tell my when enough is enough.

Time heals all... I feel much better now. I've never been a fan of pulling the trigger manually. I let my body tell my when enough is enough.

i'm glad you live out yonder way, i wouldn't want to be anywhere in near you when that milk works its way out today.

i'm glad you live out yonder way, i wouldn't want to be anywhere in near you when that milk works its way out today.

Oh, that's already finished. It only took 2 hours to work through my pipelines. I'd hate to be out in the field doing work and have an EMERGENCY!

Oh, that's already finished. It only took 2 hours to work through my pipelines. I'd hate to be out in the field doing work and have an EMERGENCY!

you'd certainly be digging holes!

I love my job sometimes.. But when we have system releases all hell breaks loose. This year has been king of releases. All the while Im trying to get my THP posting in. WtFRANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had hawk jr's party today. Can't explain how much fun we had:) I'll post some pics later. He was born a year ago yesterday and my grandma died a year ago today. I always wonder if I'm talking to her through him. Weird feeling seeing her eyes in his, but somewhat comforting, I suppose. Tipping one back to Grandma Butch tonight ;)

Had hawk jr's party today. Can't explain how much fun we had:) I'll post some pics later. He was born a year ago yesterday and my grandma died a year ago today. I always wonder if I'm talking to her through him. Weird feeling seeing her eyes in his, but somewhat comforting, I suppose. Tipping one back to Grandma Butch tonight ;)

Sounds like you tipped a few back to gamma Butch! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taking my bro out for another round of golf for his bday weekend which extended into today... w00t

cool hope you get all 18 in bogey! enjoy!

there you go russ way to let him have his day! but kick his arse next time! :D

i need to up my game big time... lolz... cant have my lil bros beating me on the course

hey all, is it possible to jack a thread called banter away? if so, i need to do it. i'm trying to get to 100 posts so i can play in the THP fantasy football league #2.

hey all, is it possible to jack a thread called banter away? if so, i need to do it. i'm trying to get to 100 posts so i can play in the THP fantasy football league #2.

post all you want...whats on your mind...there are tons of threads here to get those posts up

thanks ddec. appreciate all the great info on this site. too bad my wife won't approve all the purchases that i think i need based on all the equipment info on this site. at least i can live vicariously through OEM kevin.

thanks ddec. appreciate all the great info on this site. too bad my wife won't approve all the purchases that i think i need based on all the equipment info on this site. at least i can live vicariously through OEM kevin.

Im here for you! haha Oops just read that part. See, you need to learn how to purchase like a ninja. The only problem I have is she sees all the boxes because I like to collect them. Not sure why but I hate NOT having a box when I need one, So I keep them all. Its like a box orgy going on down there. She looks around at them all and gives me the stink eye. What?? :angel:

Boxes breed. Scientific fact.

Boxes breed. Scientific fact.

Ive seen it happen. Well, ok Ive never seen the act, just the fruits. Those Edwin Watts boxes are especially frisky.

Im here for you! haha Oops just read that part. See, you need to learn how to purchase like a ninja. The only problem I have is she sees all the boxes because I like to collect them. Not sure why but I hate NOT having a box when I need one, So I keep them all. Its like a box orgy going on down there. She looks around at them all and gives me the stink eye. What?? :angel:

you need to let JB set aside time during the THP demo day so you can give a lecture on "how to buy all this stuff without getting the stink eye".

you need to let JB set aside time during the THP demo day so you can give a lecture on "how to buy all this stuff without getting the stink eye".

lmao. Like work shops. In this station, we have OEM Kevin teaching how to "OEM" golf crap and not get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back