The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
hey all, is it possible to jack a thread called banter away? if so, i need to do it. i'm trying to get to 100 posts so i can play in the THP fantasy football league #2.
post all you want...whats on your mind...there are tons of threads here to get those posts up
There's tons of threads in the Random and Off Topic forum that you can post in for no particular reason! Most of the sticky threads and about anything on the first two pages are good for that. But please stick around and post after you get to 100. Nothing worse than someone posting to get into something and then disappearing!

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
lmao. Like work shops. In this station, we have OEM Kevin teaching how to "OEM" golf crap and not get in trouble.
I've got the how to paint your car without using your hands seminar covered. Literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
i would also like to attend that workshop, although i think you have to have some dosh to be able to oem like oem does.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I just saw this on the web....they say it's just like the double down at KFC. This is called the Denny's Fried Cheese sandwich. It's mozzarella cheese sticks embedded in a grilled cheese sandwich served with fries and marinara sauce.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I just saw this on the web....they say it's just like the double down at KFC. This is called the Denny's Fried Cheese sandwich. It's mozzarella cheese sticks embedded in a grilled cheese sandwich served with fries and marinara sauce.

looks digustingly awesome!

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

I dont know what to think about that. But I think I feel my arteries hardening as I look at it.

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone else catch this picture in the new Golf Digest? Looks like golf is getting a little edgier.

Sunday_Hacker

Release Your Inner Diablo
Reaction score
Handicap
ehhh that just does not look right...

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
im gonna buy me some mozzarella stat!

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
will this be next to the bruschetta bar at the Outing dinner?

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
i think it looks delicious...

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Does anyone else get a kick out of deal hunting for golf clubs? I have been hunting all over the place for deals on a new set of irons, and going around to local stores to see if they price match and it's been a lot of fun.

Especially since I got the deal I wanted!!! Anyways, I used to hate this, but lately I've really enjoyed finagling with the local stores.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone else get a kick out of deal hunting for golf clubs? I have been hunting all over the place for deals on a new set of irons, and going around to local stores to see if they price match and it's been a lot of fun.

Especially since I got the deal I wanted!!! Anyways, I used to hate this, but lately I've really enjoyed finagling with the local stores.
i do it all the time, but never have money to buy anything....haha. as a lefty, i've had to do tons of searching, it's rare that anything is ever in stock.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
i do it all the time, but never have money to buy anything....haha. as a lefty, i've had to do tons of searching, it's rare that anything is ever in stock.
Yeah I don't envy your lefty situation at all buddy!

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs

not only with golf clubs... but i do it with everything

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
not only with golf clubs... but i do it with everything
Are you the guy that haggles with the Teriyaki bowl place in the mall for double the meat and extra yummy yummy for no extra cost? :D

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
Are you the guy that haggles with the Teriyaki bowl place in the mall for double the meat and extra yummy yummy for no extra cost? :D
man i finagle with the pizza hut guys till i get free bread sticks... muahaha

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
kmax from big break sent me a friends request on facebook after i posted right after him on carling coffings status update... lol
kinda surprised me but i accepted

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Mock drafts are the :poop: Before I started at Kabletown when work got boring Id do mock draft after mock draft. They block everything fantasy at Kabletown!

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
kmax from big break sent me a friends request on facebook after i posted right after him on carling coffings status update... lol
You and KMax bff's? Say it ain't so.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
a friend of mine who's a golf pro here in asheville, use to be the assistant pro at kiawah island and kmax worked under him. he said he was a strange dude.

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
if he can get me onto some money courses on the cheap he can be my bff... hahaha

after watching his season of bb he did seem kinda strange but im cool with the 'good' kinda strange... if it is the 'good' kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in