The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he can get me onto some money courses on the cheap he can be my bff... hahaha

after watching his season of bb he did seem kinda strange but im cool with the 'good' kinda strange... if it is the 'good' kind

yeah, i'd friend him to play kiawah!!

no doubt! i should invite him to thp

you should, he may be a wealth of knowledge, plus i'd love to see his belt buckle collection.

done deal... ill invite him
his belt buckle collection might rival ak's

done deal... ill invite him
his belt buckle collection might rival ak's

i'll be anxiously awaiting the arrival of new forum member kmax!!!

Orange is my new red.

But not like Ricky Fowler orange, just the shirt! And not as BRIGHT!

ive never worn orange but that cutter and buck shirt i got thats kinda tangerine i get alot of compliments on

I am downloading my first free map update for my GPS (I bought a Tom Tom with free lifetime map updates). Looks like it's going to take about seven hours to download the 1.8 GB file! Guess I'm leaving the computer on tonight!

Feels like dial-up downloads all over again!

I am downloading my first free map update for my GPS (I bought a Tom Tom with free lifetime map updates). Looks like it's going to take about seven hours to download the 1.8 GB file! Guess I'm leaving the computer on tonight!

Feels like dial-up downloads all over again!

Are you going to get beavis and butthead to go along with it? Guh!!

I already have them! Plus several others including my favorite, Mullet Man. But I like them to be able to say the street names so most of the time I use the computer voices.

6:45 remaining. At least I don't have to worry about someone calling or anyone picking up the phone and knocking me off!

I already have them! Plus several others including my favorite, Mullet Man. But I like them to be able to say the street names so most of the time I use the computer voices.

haha yeah, BnB were fun for about 5 minutes, and then I wanted to throw the unit out the window!

Do you have a Tom Tom too? Which one?

I got the 740 Live, because it has the bluetooth for my phone. I wanted the 540 Live because it has a 5" screen and was over $100 cheaper, but the hands-free phone thing was a must have for me. Plus the mount is better.

Do you have a Tom Tom too? Which one?

I got the 740 Live, because it has the bluetooth for my phone. I wanted the 540 Live because it has a 5" screen and was over $100 cheaper, but the hands-free phone thing was a must have for me. Plus the mount is better.

I can't remember the model.. I actually gave it away a couple months ago as I bought a Mazda with GPS in it. It did have a monstrous screen though!

6:27 remaining. Makes me wish I had done a reboot before I started. I am using Windows after all!

4:45 left!

Well, it's an "estimate" LOL

is the update updated yet smalls?

Yeah. It was done last night ahead of schedule. Luky thing too, since we had a storm that knocked off the power for a few minutes.

Guess I should do map updates on the laptop in case that happens again.

I enjoy yogurt, but I am not liking the Yoplait Thick & Creamy. I prefer to have a silky yogurt, this is almost too thick. (I know I just set myself up for a "that's what she said" joke :smile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back