The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those sandwich artists are pretty incredible.

Ha! I was looking over the weekend arrest here in naples, ones occupation was "sandwich artist"

Power's out. Booooo

im on vacation and planned on playing an enormous amt of golf but the forecast calls for rain the whole week... i guess its time to break out the rain gear

im on vacation and planned on playing an enormous amt of golf but the forecast calls for rain the whole week... i guess its time to break out the rain gear

That stinks. Where you on vacation?

So here I am home sick today. This sucks because I'm legitimately sick too, what a waste of a sick day! Good thing I have yesterday's final round of the TOUR Championship on DVR so I'm going to nestle back to the couch and doze off again. Oh and wouldn't you know it, 70 degrees, ZERO clouds in the sky, 8 mph breeze. Great day for golf. DAMMIT!

So here I am home sick today. This sucks because I'm legitimately sick too, what a waste of a sick day! Good thing I have yesterday's final round of the TOUR Championship on DVR so I'm going to nestle back to the couch and doze off again. Oh and wouldn't you know it, 70 degrees, ZERO clouds in the sky, 8 mph breeze. Great day for golf. DAMMIT!

I'm here at work feeling like crap...will probably call it a day around 3-330. Go home rest up, get all drugged up on meds, and call it a night. Luckily its as miserable out as I feel so golf is not an option(even if I was 100%)

found an article about John Daly being mad that a drink of sweet tea vodka and lemonade is called a John Daly. Hope he doesn't sue me for drinking them at PGA National.

I'm here at work feeling like crap...will probably call it a day around 3-330. Go home rest up, get all drugged up on meds, and call it a night. Luckily its as miserable out as I feel so golf is not an option(even if I was 100%)

You get stuck in an elevator agian this weekend?

found an article about John Daly being mad that a drink of sweet tea vodka and lemonade is called a John Daly. Hope he doesn't sue me for drinking them at PGA National.

With how ridiculous his lawsuits are (against that hotel even), you should sue him. You thought it would make you like JD to drink them instead of riding elevators. Sounds just like a JD lawsuit. Emotional issues from being made fun of on an online forum.

I bought breakfast this morning using my ID card (it also acts as a debit card) and she changed me over. So I talked to the manager to get the credit back on my card, and just checked my balance, but instead of crediting my account, she charged me the credit owed to me :angry: I'm boycotting the cafeteria downstairs and will consider it a donation. Not that they need anymore money since they jacked up the prices on everything!!

I bought breakfast this morning using my ID card (it also acts as a debit card) and she changed me over. So I talked to the manager to get the credit back on my card, and just checked my balance, but instead of crediting my account, she charged me the credit owed to me :angry: I'm boycotting the cafeteria downstairs and will consider it a donation. Not that they need anymore money since they jacked up the prices on everything!!

that really sucks... i thought you were into the gourmet roach coaches?

Has anyone else seen the bacon Kevin Bacon statue? Some artist used bacon bits and laquer to cover a styrofoam bust of him.

kevin-bacon-bacon.png

I've never wanted to lick Kevin Bacon's face until today.

that's disgusting! bacon bits aren't bacon, so i'm not even enticed.

He wanted to make it out of real bacon until he realized the rot factor he'd get himself into.

He wanted to make it out of real bacon until he realized the rot factor he'd get himself into.

wouldn't want to underestimate the rot factor.

Watch your mouth talking about bacon bits like that!

Watch your mouth talking about bacon bits like that!

don't get me wrong, i don't mind bacon bits but that statue looked awful. i'm bringing a bottle of bacon bits to the next outing and i have a cold beer that says you can't pound the whole thing in less than 60 seconds.

They are a bit dry for a 60 second slam, but I bet I could get them down pretty quickly. Only if you buy me a couple 2 for 1's to chug afterwards ;)

wouldn't want to underestimate the rot factor.

It might make him look like one of the zombies from the Thriller music video

don't get me wrong, i don't mind bacon bits but that statue looked awful. i'm bringing a bottle of bacon bits to the next outing and i have a cold beer that says you can't pound the whole thing in less than 60 seconds.

Ah, I love a good challenge in the morning.

They are a bit dry for a 60 second slam, but I bet I could get them down pretty quickly. Only if you buy me a couple 2 for 1's to chug afterwards ;)

dude, if you can pound a serving of bacon bits in a minute i'll buy you a few drinks for sure. i'll bring them if you are willing to take this on?

I aint skeered! Do I get to drink while chugging the Bacos? My only concern is the dryness may make it tough to get them down. As an FYI, Erica and her sister bet me I couldn't shove an entire mini-birthday cake in my mouth and they bought drinks for that mistake lol :)

I aint skeered! Do I get to drink while chugging the Bacos? My only concern is the dryness may make it tough to get them down. As an FYI, Erica and her sister bet me I couldn't shove an entire mini-birthday cake in my mouth and they bought drinks for that mistake lol :)

heck yeah, you can have a bacon bit chaser! it's on, and you're in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back