The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just waiting on an email from the one of the National Directors of the Canadian Professional Golf Association to inquire if my current position at my golf club qualifies to be able to start my CPGA membership process. It's killing me right now because I just want to know. If it doesn't im going to be very disappointed.

I am just waiting on an email from the one of the National Directors of the Canadian Professional Golf Association to inquire if my current position at my golf club qualifies to be able to start my CPGA membership process. It's killing me right now because I just want to know. If it doesn't im going to be very disappointed.

good luck. i'm plugging away on "Golf Car Fleet Management" as we speak. lol.

and watching Jimmy Walker tear it up in round 3. w00t!!!!

i really wanna go the instructor route but my game is in the toilet right now

im going to see what happens in the next few days because our course has been bought out and we're having another big pow wow this tues with the new owners
if all goes well ill talk to my boss to see if i can do an assistant type gig while i get my ducks lined up

im going to see what happens in the next few days because our course has been bought out and we're having another big pow wow this tues with the new owners
if all goes well ill talk to my boss to see if i can do an assistant type gig while i get my ducks lined up

that's a really great way to start. you can be doing the work and then when they figure out what their needs are...you've already proven you can do the job. also....push for PGA education expenses. that makes it a heck of a lot easier. i blew my books off for so long now i'm scrambling to get them done. it's not hard....just time consuming.

I just got an email back from one of the National Directors and my position does qualify to begin my CPGA Adventure. Probably looking to start around March 30th or so, there is a $350.00 fee to start that I just can't hack up right now.

Last edited:
that's a really great way to start. you can be doing the work and then when they figure out what their needs are...you've already proven you can do the job. also....push for PGA education expenses. that makes it a heck of a lot easier. i blew my books off for so long now i'm scrambling to get them done. it's not hard....just time consuming.
thanks for the advice... ill have to remember that about the expenses
I just got an email back from one of the National Directors and my position does qualify to begin my CPGA Adventure. Probably looking to start around March 30th or so, there is a $350.00 fee to start that I just can't hack up right now.
good luck dent... ill cross my fingers for the both of us

One of our weather forecasters, predicting the snow tomorrow: "3 to 7 inches, unless the band dips a little farther south, then we can get more, but there's also a chance we could get significantly less."

Way to commit, Mike Thompson.

One of our weather forecasters, predicting the snow tomorrow: "3 to 7 inches, unless the band dips a little farther south, then we can get more, but there's also a chance we could get significantly less."

Way to commit, Mike Thompson.

He's covering all the bases.

They could just say zero to twelve inches, and it'd all be good.

But you know if he says that you'll get 13+ then he's still a fraud. :D

BTW, that's what she said.

I wish we could bring back the Golf Ball vs. Steel thread and start the argument all over again. Gosh that was a funny read.

Site trouble Thainer. I got a site unavailable error.

ahh, good ol' google chrome, never fails.

It was only down for a little bit. If you didn't hit the back button or go to another page at the right time you never would have known.

i hope today is just like yesterday with nobody on the course except me and some other guy on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back