The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has a club listed on ebay at $24.99 OBO. (OBO stands for or best offer)
I offered $10 bucks cuz with shipping I like to keep my impulsive fast buys under $25. This guys counter offer?: $24.95!
Thanks buddy but I think you wouldn't cut your own family a discount even if they were drowning and you owned a life jacket factory.

That qualifies for a DB award there. Counter offer him .99

OEM Kevin

i want one... wait i need one

Using the new miter saw today to make some new baseboards. Building up goodwill for a summer full of golfing haha.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Using the new miter saw today to make some new baseboards. Building up goodwill for a summer full of golfing haha.

I love tools. So was this an excuse to buy a new Miter saw? Im putting a new toilet in today myself. Im trying to come up with a tool I need to buy to help get it done.

I love tools. So was this an excuse to buy a new Miter saw? Im putting a new toilet in today myself. Im trying to come up with a tool I need to buy to help get it done.

A driver will do the trick. Just get one with a wrench that you can use for the toilet install hehe

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

A driver will do the trick. Just get one with a wrench that you can use for the toilet install hehe

Now Hanks maybe you got Thanks'd last night so I'll let it slide but no drivers till after the outing.

Now Hanks maybe you got Thanks'd last night so I'll let it slide but no drivers till after the outing.

Just testing you but also trying to help justify a potential purchase buddy

What saw did you get Hawk? I love power tools, I have slews of them.

What saw did you get Hawk? I love power tools, I have slews of them.

Power Tools are the best. My problem now is that I have built and renovated 3 houses and for the jobs I had to buy every tool known to man over the past 5 years. I don't NEED anything and my wife knows it, even though I would like to upgrade some of the tools there is no way I can sneak that by her.

The new toilet is done. Sure is fun having your cheek smashed up against the pooper and I dont mean the arse cheek. This thing says it was rated a 10 in the poo flushing power but Im not buying it. I bet I clog it within the week. She liked it because it said "easy clean" something or other on it.

The new toilet is done. Sure is fun having your cheek smashed up against the pooper and I dont mean the arse cheek. This thing says it was rated a 10 in the poo flushing power but Im not buying it. I bet I clog it within the week. She liked it because it said "easy clean" something or other on it.

Nice work man, changing a toilet out sucks, not because its hard but because you know whats been in there.

Power Tools are the best. My problem now is that I have built and renovated 3 houses and for the jobs I had to buy every tool known to man over the past 5 years. I don't NEED anything and my wife knows it, even though I would like to upgrade some of the tools there is no way I can sneak that by her.

I've renovated 2 for myself and built plenty more for other. My pride and joy is my router table and router. I like finish carpentery the best. My double beveling 12" compound mitre (hitachi) is a close 2nd, lol.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

All that work and your just going to S*** all over it...

Something about this weekend that says fix and/or clean the toilet weekend. I cleaned the vents did all the faucet work and of course cleaned 1.5 baths this weekend (.5 b/c it's a powder room). I hate plumbing and OEM, there's no such thing as an easy cleaning toilet unless Mr Clean is actually standing there right after you wipe your a$$ and clean it himself. I think the inventor of that invented the easy cleaning oven as well. Liars... all of them.

On a happy note got my new 58" plasma delivered this AM right on time for a little AM Euro golf while doing picture adjustments.

I've renovated 2 for myself and built plenty more for other. My pride and joy is my router table and router. I like finish carpentery the best. My double beveling 12" compound mitre (hitachi) is a close 2nd, lol.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I'm with you TC finish carpentry is the best, but my favorite thing to do is Kitchens. I just love seeing it all come together, plus I love to cook and enjoy making a kitchen that the next owner will love. The Hitachi is a great mitre saw, I have my eye right now on the Rigid 12" double beveling compound mitre saw. I have some gift cards to The Depot so maybe soon it will be in the garage.

Something about this weekend that says fix and/or clean the toilet weekend. I cleaned the vents did all the faucet work and of course cleaned 1.5 baths this weekend (.5 b/c it's a powder room). I hate plumbing and OEM, there's no such thing as an easy cleaning toilet unless Mr Clean is actually standing there right after you wipe your a$$ and clean it himself. I think the inventor of that invented the easy cleaning oven as well. Liars... all of them.

On a happy note got my new 58" plasma delivered this AM right on time for a little AM Euro golf while doing picture adjustments.

Very nice! Nothing spells happiness like a new 58" plasma. Well maybe a 60" LED haha

Delivered on a Sunday? How cool is that! Congrats.

Very nice! Nothing spells happiness like a new 58" plasma. Well maybe a 60" LED haha

Both are nice, gotta wall hang them though.

Agreed. Cant really go wrong with either and my 55" is on the wall broski. Love it

Nice, currently I only have a 42" LED and its great but I want to go bigger. Of course once I get a 60" on the wall I will want something bigger again.

Nice, currently I only have a 42" LED and its great but I want to go bigger. Of course once I get a 60" on the wall I will want something bigger again.

Tv is the only thing that a guy looks at and says 42" is just not enough lol

Im actually very happy with the 55". Its huge and the damn box was as big as the whole garage. I think anything bigger would be a bit too big for the room its in right now. The bigger you get the further you need to sit away from it for proper viewing enjoyment.

Delivered on a Sunday? How cool is that! Congrats.

Had a choice between a 55" LED and the plasma and I chose the latter because the PQ was so much better. I don't think I'll jump into LED's until the price on the OLED's go down. Oh and Samsung owed me for making me wait so long for a replacement TV so they hooked me up with Sunday delivery. Gotta say that they took good care of me so props to Samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back