The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys dont hear from me again, the Swine Flu got me. In case you havent heard, the Governer of California just declared a state of emergency for the Swine Flu. I dont think California will make it.

Can I have your clubs?

If you guys dont hear from me again, the Swine Flu got me.

My theory is that it is spreading through the consumption of meatloaf.

Hey, I came back from Mexico a week and a half ago, and then I got sick...

Are you squealing like a pig?

And I always blame Harry... .
But Harry was not in Mexico this time, therefore it all falls back onto you. Thanks for causing wide spread pandemonium across the country Claire.

But Harry was not in Mexico this time, therefore it all falls back onto you. Thanks for causing wide spread pandemonium across the country Claire.

I do my best! :act-up:

From this moment on, Claire will affectionately be referred to as patient zero.

I'm staying away from you!

...and Mexicans. No racism, etc. meant...just the truth I suppose. :\

I had a sore throat, which turned into a terrible cold, and now i have an EAR INFECTION. omg. lol

If California dies off, I hereby stake my claim to Laguna!

This morning, I saw a bumper sticker that said "Jesus Saves." Except that it was written in that 70's hippie font and for a second, I thought it said "Jesus Shaves" and it made me laugh. Now I want a t-shirt that looks like this (sorry about my carpy photoshop skills):
Spoiler

JesusShaves.jpg

Except I don't want to offend anyone and I'm afraid that people would think I'm dissin' their religion instead of just crackin' myself up.

This morning, I saw a bumper sticker that said "Jesus Saves." Except that it was written in that 70's hippie font and for a second, I thought it said "Jesus Shaves" and it made me laugh. Now I want a t-shirt that looks like this (sorry about my carpy photoshop skills):
Spoiler

JesusShaves.jpg

Except I don't want to offend anyone and I'm afraid that people would think I'm dissin' their religion instead of just crackin' myself up.

That version doesn't!

Then there's always the old joke, "Jesus Saves. Moses Invests."

Except, according to that picture, he doesn't!

Do you have it yet?

Spoiler
There's a reason he's winking and smiling.

Do you have it yet?

Spoiler
There's a reason he's winking and smiling.

Spoiler
If your next spoiler says, "Full Brazilian," I"m going to throw something at you.

Sure, sure. Except now that you understand, take another peep at the picture I put up and tell me that, seeing the look on his face, you didn't crack a smile.

Spoiler
JesusShaves.jpg
Spoiler
Cleanliness is next to Godliness, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back