The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure don't. Unless you're wearing adult diapers and then you can just let it drop.

Still, you are looking at a squishy ride. Just best to be proactive and OEM yourself a seat on the throne.

Still, you are looking at a squishy ride. Just best to be proactive and OEM yourself a seat on the throne.

Yeah and probably a smelly ride too. What happens if its a little "messy"? Dont want any leakage.

RESPECT! rep added too...

Nothing better then taking the browns to the super bowl after lunch in prep for the drive home. Driving home with a loaded gun is always a bad idea when traffic could be bad you might end up sitting on the mud puppy thats poking his head out for air.

Nothing better then taking the browns to the super bowl after lunch in prep for the drive home. Driving home with a loaded gun is always a bad idea when traffic could be bad you might end up sitting on the mud puppy thats poking his head out for air.

Turtle heads and long car rides just don't mix.

couldn't agree more

I hit the vending machine lottery at work. Pull apart cinnamon roll with a packet of frosting. I'm not sharing, losers!

I hit the vending machine lottery at work. Pull apart cinnamon roll with a packet of frosting. I'm not sharing, losers!

That could very well induce a poop. If you feel it dont fight it.

Wait. A separate packet of frosting?

If I can get a seat. This floor has a busy bathroom. Drives me crazy, so sometimes I go invade a different floor.

Yep, seperate frosting packet to drizzle on after the microwave!

Hi OEM.

Posted via Tapatalk

Who's up for some banter? I'm watching "Hall Pass" right now. Pretty funny!

Who's up for some banter? I'm watching "Hall Pass" right now. Pretty funny!

I so wanna watch that. I dig a lot of Sudeikis's work these days. Pretty funny dude.

I so wanna watch that. I dig a lot of Sudeikis's work these days. Pretty funny dude.

So far its really funny, especially for Married men with little ones like you and me.

Hall pass was pretty good

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

So far its really funny, especially for Married men with little ones like you and me.

So it pokes fun at our sad monogamous lives. Nice. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.

So it pokes fun at our sad monogamous lives. Nice. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.

Thats the gist of it so far, but I think it has a happy ending.

Thats the gist of it so far, but I think it has a happy ending.

So it is fiction then. Cuz that sheeze don't happen in real life.

Hey the pancit is on the menu for Saturday. Do you want me to just pass it to you on the course Sunday morning? You have enough pockets in that awesome staff bag don't ya?

So it is fiction then. Cuz that sheeze don't happen in real life.

Hey the pancit is on the menu for Saturday. Do you want me to just pass it to you on the course Sunday morning? You have enough pockets in that awesome staff bag don't ya?

Sure, or can you feed it to me?

Sure, or can you feed it to me?

I ain't Burger King... you can't have it your way. Are you staying at the resort? When are you leaving?

Ok so one celebration down in August, 3 to go. I'm glad I'm still standing.

I ain't Burger King... you can't have it your way. Are you staying at the resort? When are you leaving?

Spank!!! What up man! I am wasted! Bah

tap on deez

I'm staying in a townhouse with the boys, and I'm coming home on the monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back