The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that rush shipping to NC is expensive? This continent is silly big.

On the plus side I just checked air Canada rates from Vancouver to Orlando as part of my plot and it's suprisingly much more affordable then I expected.

orlando is pretty cheap to fly to from most places. Lots of flights from lots of cities. Sure beats flights to WPB.

I like those commercials. That comedian is hilarious:brb:

ST what are you rush shipping to me?

ST what are you rush shipping to me?

Clothes. I hope you like Spiderman pajama's, they were the only thing I could get that might fit.

That and balls for TC. Seems the last set got eaten by Canada post

Clothes. I hope you like Spiderman pajama's, they were the only thing I could get that might fit.

That and balls for TC. Seems the last set got eaten by Canada post

Love em!!:bananadance:

Hey, I forgot about those ST. You don't have to do that bro.

Love em!!:bananadance:

You're a good sport CL.

Hey, I forgot about those ST. You don't have to do that bro.

Too late. Plus I don't like being thwarted by the postal service. If nothing else you're little one can whack the pink ones around the house or something

Pugs are ugly dogs and I'm tired of the "I love my pug" bumper stickers. I want a "I hate your ugly pug" bumper sticker.

Pugs are ugly dogs and I'm tired of the "I love my pug" bumper stickers. I want a "I hate your ugly pug" bumper sticker.

I hate that you hate Pugs. I'm going to get a F off if you don't love my Pug bumper sticker!:bicker:

Wasted 5 minutes reading Facebook comments about the ghost spider belly putter.

I now have no hope for humanity. The most worthless comments I've ever read. I kinda hope that TM tour van guy drives to each of their houses, walks down to their moms basement and goes postal on them with a belly putter.

--
tapatalk

Wolverine!

SOA comes back on tonight.

Wasted 5 minutes reading Facebook comments about the ghost spider belly putter.

I now have no hope for humanity. The most worthless comments I've ever read. I kinda hope that TM tour van guy drives to each of their houses, walks down to their moms basement and goes postal on them with a belly putter.

--
tapatalk

Both of these posts have me in stitches.

Wolverine!

SOA comes back on tonight.

What time? Refresh my memory on last season: was that the one where they were in Ireland?

What time? Refresh my memory on last season: was that the one where they were in Ireland?

10:00. I think so. Seems like forever but I think that's right.

I love the banter thread....I am laughing at the whole last page

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

10:00. I think so. Seems like forever but I think that's right.

Saweet! Love that show. Do we have a SOA thread bro?

I love the banter thread....I am laughing at the whole last page

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I'm one selfish bastard, like that Phil Mickelson fella.

Saweet! Love that show. Do we have a SOA thread bro?

I'm one selfish bastard, like that Phil Mickelson fella.

I don't think so. But we have a feherty thread. How lame.

I don't think so. But we have a feherty thread. How lame.

And like a Brazilian "which irons should I get" threads. Jeebus, I don't know. We don't know you nor have I ever played golf with you. Get whatever makes your loins tingle.

We need a SOA thread dude. OEM it!

Where the eff is the BBM gang?

And like a Brazilian "which irons should I get" threads. Jeebus, I don't know. We don't know you nor have I ever played golf with you. Get whatever makes your loins tingle.

We need a SOA thread dude. OEM it!

Don't forget the half a brazilian rangefinder/GPS threads. Those are OEM's favorites.

Where the eff is the BBM gang?

They got BBM they don't even need the forum anymore. Wolverine is a bad ass.

My favorite line from the whole MC thing? "Do you know who this is? 913-..." - - - OEM Kevin at the driving range.

Don't forget the half a brazilian rangefinder/GPS threads. Those are OEM's favorites.

Or the "should i be playing blades?" Again, i don't have a clue. It's a free country, do what you would like.

Btw smalls, can you recommend a good range finder, or are GPS' better?

They got BBM they don't even need the forum anymore. Wolverine is a bad ass.

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back