The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sons of Anarchy...bad a$$ show. FX at 9 CST.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hey cookie, I prefer if you speak in EST bro. Thanks.

Figured you could not make the conversion. That is 10 EST.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Deal with it TC. CST works fine for people in Texas AND Kansas. Heck, OEM probably goes back and forth between central and eastern all day long. I bet it's confusing for him sometimes.

Figured you could not make the conversion. That is 10 EST.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The entire civilized world runs on EST bro, so can you. What is it with you Texans? Such an odd bunch. I think we should have a Team TX vs. Team NC at the outing. We'd rock y'alls overrated football teams and bbq planets.

I wish people would stop saying "3 metal". That drives me nuts.

The entire civilized world runs on EST bro, so can you. What is it with you Texans? Such an odd bunch. I think we should have a Team TX vs. Team NC at the outing. We'd rock y'alls overrated football teams and bbq planets.

JRod is CST (I believe off memory) so it was his benefit. We are odd...and nice.... And hit golf ball short way!

Who else from TX will be there? Know OEM but he is not living here currently. I lived in NC for 3 years but did not travel far from Jacksonville much.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I guess it's just you and Kmac then. You and him and can take on me and my brother. We'll make it interesting. We'll have to do it for a replay round or something.

I hate that too. It's a mother effin 3 WOOD. I want to punch whoever it is on tv that always says 3 metal.

3 Metal

I hate that too. It's a mother effin 3 WOOD. I want to punch whoever it is on tv that always says 3 metal.

Someone on camera called it that at the Morgan Cup. But I don't know who. (A cameraman, not a participant)

Your avatar calls it a 3metal, if you just listen Johnny Miller you will grow to love the idea of '3 metal'....:D

Kongfrontation

I personally prefer to use some kind of utility club.

I guess it's just you and Kmac then. You and him and can take on me and my brother. We'll make it interesting. We'll have to do it for a replay round or something.

Cool - we will figure out something.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Your avatar calls it a 3metal, if you just listen Johnny Miller you will grow to love the idea of '3 metal'....:D

Kongfrontation

Not saying he doesn't just don't like that ANYONE calls it that. It is a 3 wood. That is what it should always be called....

Or Feherty calls hybrids "bafflers", lol

Because it doesn't sound right to most of us, and majority rules. So, wood it is.

I am thinking of changing my sig just to spite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back