The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lea-thompson-actors-film-actor-musical-groups-and-artists-musician-people-in-film-people-in-tv-person-tv-actor-tv-director-photo-u1.jpg

Still a hottie!

Forum is blowing up tonight - some freaking hilarious stuff going on in some of the threads.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm watching the LPGA. I'm mesmerized by Ryann O'Toole's legs. I keep thinking of a head scissors.

Kevin

I prefer fighting scissors.

I'm watching the LPGA. I'm mesmerized by Ryann O'Toole's legs. I keep thinking of a head scissors.

Kevin

I'm mesmerized by a lot of their legs. Look how tan Stacey Lewis' legs are. And man, I would love to party with that Sandra Gal.

I'm mesmerized by a lot of their legs. Look how tan Stacey Lewis' legs are. And man, I would love to party with that Sandra Gal.

The LPGA has gone from FUGLY to pretty hot in the last 10 years. Its great stuff.

You think there's some crazy going on there after a couple of cocktails? I see she's wearing a tube top as a skirt again today.

By the way, Stacey Lewis had scoliosis as a kid.

Kevin

I still think Michelle Wie is sexy. Super sexy. Like, maybe I could teach her a few things sexy. I also like Suzann, I think she could rough me up.

Female athletes are the shiznit.

I still think Michelle Wie is sexy. Super sexy. Like, maybe I could teach her a few things sexy. I also like Suzann, I think she could rough me up.

She is a tall drink....

Kongfrontation

Ryann O'Toole looks stronger.

Kevin

Female athletes are the shiznit.

Except those javelin or shot put chicks or some softball players, or any of the chicks who play sports for the University of Wisconsin.

Except those javelin or shot put chicks or some softball players, or any of the chicks who play sports for the University of Wisconsin.

lol
~
~

(That's a dude drowning, courtesy of the Fail thread)

Dude, Midwestern girls are the best. Leave my badgers alone.

Kongfrontation

Dude, Midwestern girls are the best. Leave my badgers alone.

Kongfrontation

hahaha, I'm just stirring the pot buddy. And the best midwestern chicks come out of Oklahoma (remind me to recommend a lady to follow on twitter) and Iowa. They know no boundaries.

hahaha, I'm just stirring the pot buddy. And the best midwestern chicks come out of Oklahoma (remind me to recommend a lady to follow on twitter) and Iowa. They know no boundaries.

Oh I know....who should I follow?

Kongfrontation

Oh I know....who should I follow?

Kongfrontation

I'll send you a pm buddy. She's an Oklahoma girl gone bad, real bad, but man, is she fun to follow on Twitter.

I wonder if Ryann O'Toole is related to Sneakers O'Toole. He won't take his sneakers off.

Kevin

a buzz and iTunes = some throwback tunes fo' sho'

a buzz and iTunes = some throwback tunes fo' sho'

I guess you had some left over MGDs from last night?

I too want a triceratops monster truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back