The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I had to post this because this is one of the main reasons I love this little game we call golf.

I went into my local store today to buy my mom a used Odyssey 3 ball putter and a wedge with ultra high bounce to help her with chipping/sand...ended up having a 10 minute talk with one of the guys working about all the new clubs that have come out this year and what is coming out soon and just basically random stuff after that. Then I ended up having another 10 minute talk with another guy there (I dont know if he worked there or owns it) about the courses in the area and which ones we played that were worth it and left a lasting impression on us as well as the courses that have either gone downhill or arent fun to play.

Came away with from the store just "happy" because I love talking with people about golf and I added a few courses to my list of ones to play.

What course??

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Ok so I had to post this because this is one of the main reasons I love this little game we call golf.

I went into my local store today to buy my mom a used Odyssey 3 ball putter and a wedge with ultra high bounce to help her with chipping/sand...ended up having a 10 minute talk with one of the guys working about all the new clubs that have come out this year and what is coming out soon and just basically random stuff after that. Then I ended up having another 10 minute talk with another guy there (I dont know if he worked there or owns it) about the courses in the area and which ones we played that were worth it and left a lasting impression on us as well as the courses that have either gone downhill or arent fun to play.

Came away with from the store just "happy" because I love talking with people about golf and I added a few courses to my list of ones to play.

That is great. i can't tell you how many times I've been on the range or in a store and just struck up a conversation about the game or equipment that like you said makes you walk away happy.

156s8yb.png

Papago, Southern Dunes, Aguila, and Raven

I really wanna play Southern Dunes and Raven South Mountain before rates go up. I have never looked into Aguila before, ill have to check it out.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Bruce_Willis.jpg

Money.....who says it doesnt make some people happy

rushdielastlaugh.pg.jpg

random-0025.jpg

Check it out that scar on her arm. Shes got street cred

This one is for Kevin
tony_romo.350w_263h.jpg

I love my meetings today. Best on is a 1 hr meeting with nothing being said. Haha.

I love my meetings today. Best on is a 1 hr meeting with nothing being said. Haha.

Sweet, I hate meetings, nothing is ever accomplished, I just think people like killing time and getting out of their offices for a while.

you should have farted then...

Sweet, I hate meetings, nothing is ever accomplished, I just think people like killing time and getting out of their offices for a while.

Yeah they hold 4 meetings over the course of the week to talk about the same thing with the same group of people, instead of having separate meetings making it easier to understand. 4 releases in the span of 2 weeks. Noone knows whats going on. Awesome!

Haha love it Kevin. Cowboys are going to surprise a lot of people this year I think.

Sorry about the meetings yoccos that sounds frustrating.

Yeah they hold 4 meetings over the course of the week to talk about the same thing with the same group of people, instead of having separate meetings making it easier to understand. 4 releases in the span of 2 weeks. Noone knows whats going on. Awesome!

Nothing like a long boring meeting after lunch. You are a) fighting sleep and nodding off the whole time from the lunch induced coma b) about to shat yourself because of said lunch and have the pre-shat farts c)either you stink out the room or sit on the mud puppy, both very uncomfortable

Nothing like a long boring meeting after lunch. You are a) fighting sleep and nodding off the whole time from the lunch induced coma b) about to shat yourself because of said lunch and have the pre-shat farts c)either you stink out the room or sit on the mud puppy, both very uncomfortable

Meetings after lunch are the worst...

Mud puppy? LOL!!!

Meetings after lunch are the worst...

Mud puppy? LOL!!!

lol I agree. And then when the mud puppy pokes his head out its even worse.

First residency interview invitation for my wife is in...out of 27 schools the first to offer is.....

Asheville?? Woah, woah, wait what? TC, did you rig this fool?

First residency interview invitation for my wife is in...out of 27 schools the first to offer is.....

Cmon this way big man!!

hahaha....you would love Asheville

Interview would be in November or December, looks like i won't be taking clubs with me lol

Is it just me or is the forum slow? I keep updating at work and nothing is getting posted. Where is everone?

Tell her to come to UNC Chapel Hill we have a ton of great residency programs. What is she going in to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back