The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank: I am a good example of a newbie that just joined out of the blue and made myself involved. Regarding testing, I first did the compression board (training aid), then polara golf balls, then SeeMore putter, and now Nike irons. Like Spank said, started small did an apparent good job and got offered other opportunities that I applied for with many other forum members. Great forum with really great people and ran by GolferGal and JB who are just 2 really good people.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah everyone has been nice. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of online. I like to know some back story so I can have an understanding of what goes on around here.

Allow me, hehehe.

You are one powerful man, Smalls. Hehe.

Frank: I am a good example of a newbie that just joined out of the blue and made myself involved. Regarding testing, I first did the compression board (training aid), then polara golf balls, then SeeMore putter, and now Nike irons. Like Spank said, started small did an apparent good job and got offered other opportunities that I applied for with many other forum members. Great forum with really great people and ran by GolferGal and JB who are just 2 really good people.

Well said. And 30% Cookie? That means a cloud is gonna piss on you for 15 minutes, dude. Talk to me when it climbs above 50 (and I'm a Floridian so we know a thing or two about rain percentages).

80lb's is not much of a puppy.

So you've been around since pretty much the beginning huh?
Since the second day. I've always been disappointed I didn't check a PM earlier or I could have made it in the firsrt day!

Charlie is half yellow lab and half Golden Retriever, so he is probably going to be basically a puppy until he's about three, from what I've heard!

The official Banter Away Thread

Frank just spend some time here and you'll get to know some people, I have yet to meet anyone in person but hope to do so eventually. Don't worry about forcing it, you'll find yourself involved more and more, I didn't post much at first and now find myself posting every day. I've never been on any forum before and was a bit intimidated at first, but you quickly see no one is judgemental and there is a wealth of opinion and knowledge. I now visit here everyday, I enjoy golf more and have really cool people to share it with. I just hope I get to meet some in person or ever better be available for an outing!

Since the second day. I've always been disappointed I didn't check a PM earlier or I could have made it in the firsrt day!

Charlie is half yellow lab and half Golden Retriever, so he is probably going to be basically a puppy until he's about three, from what I've heard!

As long as he doesn't chew on golf clubs you are fine

As long as he doesn't chew on golf clubs you are fine
They stay in the garage!

Talked to a house painter yesterday, he's going to paint our house (1500 sq ft, two story on two sides, story and a half on two sides) and stain our huge deck for $2300 complete. I was expecting over $3000 for the house alone. Figured close to $4000 for the whole thing.

They stay in the garage!

Talked to a house painter yesterday, he's going to paint our house (1500 sq ft, two story on two sides, story and a half on two sides) and stain our huge deck for $2300 complete. I was expecting over $3000 for the house alone. Figured close to $4000 for the whole thing.

Wow...more golf money lol.

They stay in the garage!

it sounds like you have 1700 to play with now

And we are still trying to figure out how we are going to go to England over Christmas.

I think I have insomnia. For the past week I cannot fall asleep. I keep trying but I can't get comfortable or keep my eyes closed for more than a few minutes. This is starting to get very frustrating.

Haha thanks smalls I will have to try that when we get back home. We are in Tampa for the weekend so the only sleep sounds I have are JB snoring.
Download them to your computer and play it through your music player!

Haha thanks smalls I will have to try that when we get back home. We are in Tampa for the weekend so the only sleep sounds I have are JB snoring.

Don't you enjoy the snoring.. It's soothing white noise right?

Don't you enjoy the snoring.. It's soothing white noise right?

As soothing as a freight train running off the tracks haha. Normally I hear both JB and Ellie snoring but she isn't with us so it's just him.

The worst part is that I an exhausted I just can't keep my eyes closed for more than a few minutes. It's very annoying because I am a big fan of sleep.

Hey GG. I finally got fitted for the first time! We're taking Jacqui in next week to get her done.

I've said it in probably 5 threads so far today, but I don't care!

Hey GG. I finally got fitted for the first time! We're taking Jacqui in next week to get her done.

I've said it in probably 5 threads so far today, but I don't care!

That is so great! And a long time coming I am glad you finally got it done. I think it's great that Jacqui is getting it done too.

I am going to try and go to sleep now. I have to get up really early tomorrow so hopefully I can fall asleep. Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight GG, hopefully you can get some sleep instead of hanging out with the late night THP crowd. Bunch of weirdo's.

Goodnight GG, hopefully you can get some sleep instead of hanging out with the late night THP crowd. Bunch of weirdo's.

HEY NOW! I resemble that remark.

How was the Bday Bennjigoga?

It was good buddy, thanks for asking. Had a good morning at work, some bad afternoon golf, then a great dinner with family and friends. Tomorrow is a round of golf with the wife riding along and then spending the weekend in the hotel at the golf course. It should be a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back