The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try and go to sleep now. I have to get up really early tomorrow so hopefully I can fall asleep. Goodnight everyone!

You can't fall asleep and I can't stay asleep!! Really getting tired of awaking at 4am daily....especially when I work from home!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You can't fall asleep and I can't stay asleep!! Really getting tired of awaking at 4am daily....especially when I work from home!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's the sane problem JB has. He will fall asleep in 2 seconds but be awake by 4 and I am awake for hours and then am exhausted in the morning. Both situations suck!

I can't sleep and I blame it on THP. I keep thinking about how much fun it is going to be to but the FG Tour V2 to the test.

That's the sane problem JB has. He will fall asleep in 2 seconds but be awake by 4 and I am awake for hours and then am exhausted in the morning. Both situations suck!

Have you all worked on your sleep hygiene? Lots of good techniques to promote healthy sleep habits. Also with all that snoring do you think JB has sleep apnea which will not allow you to get restful sleep and can lead to medical problems?

Tapatalk

my dog keeps me awake at night... she is deathly afraid of flying insects and a fly buzzing around is insanity

I just want to point out that coolbreezes PMs are awesome. The subject lines are always so hilarious!!!!

LOL, thanks man, I hate that you have to have a title so I always like to make it fun.

The guy painting my house is coming over at 2:00 to power wash the house and deck. Chance of rain later on so I don't see a golf course in my future today.

We also have a small system that should be here in the next 15 minutes or so.

The guy painting my house is coming over at 2:00 to power wash the house and deck. Chance of rain later on so I don't see a golf course in my future today.

NBC for the BMW. You can ogle at the golf course there all day long. :D

That could be all the golf I might see this weekend. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.

We also have a small system that should be here in the next 15 minutes or so.

Scratch that. It's here now.

The guy just started power washing the house. Pretty loud.

He's powerwashing in the rain? This guy has gusto.

Rain is done for now. He's planning on starting painting on Monday I think.

About 90 minutes to powerwash the house and deck. The deck was a half hour at least by itself. Gave him $600 for materials, the rest when he is finished. Starts Monday caulking, taping, etc., and should start painting Tuesday sometime.

Monday I followed my daughter in a golf tournament. It was close to 90*. Thursday I followed her again. It was 55-60*. Today I followed again. It was 48-55*.

Only in Cheeseland.

Kevin

So, Syracuse and Pitt join the ACC. Does this make the ACC the best college basketball conference in the country? For the past few years I would've given the nod to the Big East, even though they kind of choke in the tourney. But dayum, now you have Pitt and Syracuse in the same conference as UNC and Duke? THat's pretty awesome.

Monday I followed my daughter in a golf tournament. It was close to 90*. Thursday I followed her again. It was 55-60*. Today I followed again. It was 48-55*.

Only in Cheeseland.

Kevin

Negative my friend. Wednesday it was 93 and Wednesday night it was a balmy 38. Only in Iowa. :alien:

I was thinking the same thing but I've always held the ACC as the best BBall conf. Now they are the supreme leaders with the Big East wondering what just happened

So, Syracuse and Pitt join the ACC. Does this make the ACC the best college basketball conference in the country? For the past few years I would've given the nod to the Big East, even though they kind of choke in the tourney. But dayum, now you have Pitt and Syracuse in the same conference as UNC and Duke? THat's pretty awesome.

Plan to add a r9/11 tip / sleeve to an aftermarket shaft. Anyone have any special advice they want to suggest? The goods are our for delivery, so I hope to tackle this tonight.

Plan to add a r9/11 tip / sleeve to an aftermarket shaft. Anyone have any special advice they want to suggest? The goods are our for delivery, so I hope to tackle this tonight.
You might want to bring this up in the equipment pondering thread.

I want some of these so bad I might hurt someone. I grabbed some a week ago and have been thinking of them ever since I finished off that box.

candy-caramelbabies1.jpg

That's not the end of it TC. Rumor has it that UConn and RU kidding me are jumping ship as well.

That's not the end of it TC. Rumor has it that UConn and RU kidding me are jumping ship as well.

RU as in Rutgers? They are lucky they are even in the Big East.

there's also rumors that if Texas and Oklahoma bail for the ACC or SEC that Notre Dame will finally conference up.

I think you may see 2 super conferences....the ACC for teams east of the Miss. river and the Pac (insert # here) for teams west of the Miss. river. A lot of other schools will just be 'out there' in smaller conferences with no real shot at a BCS bid.

Wonder how TCU feels now about joining the Big East now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back