The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU as in Rutgers? They are lucky they are even in the Big East.

Do you know of another RU in the Big East? I'm sure they weren't the preference but I'm sure the ACC wanted a presence in the Tri State that has both basketball AND football. Also not calling you sexist but RU does have one of the best women's basketball programs in the country. RU, UConn, Duke, and UNC women's in the same conference... wow!

Plus Snooki goes there. That seals it.

Let's take this garbage to one of the 57 other boring sports threads.

OEM, those look good. Not as good as a SugarMomma, but I'd eat them.

Let's take this garbage to one of the 57 other boring sports threads.

OEM, those look good. Not as good as a SugarMomma, but I'd eat them.

I had a Sugarmomma once and that was good. But those Caramel Apple babies are just delicious. I might OEM some today for the MNF game I dont really care about.

So in the R11 Testing signup thread, I just copied my response in the Wilson FG testing signup. I just noticed tonight that they were different questions. I changed my answers, but I am pretty pissed with myself.

So in the R11 Testing signup thread, I just copied my response in the Wilson FG testing signup. I just noticed tonight that they were different questions. I changed my answers, but I am pretty pissed with myself.

LAZY!!! hehehe

I still didnt get my caramel apple sugar babies. Wtc!

Got the new job and back into my super serious Saturday group!!!!! Man I missed weekends.

I thought I had an economy of effort. Nope, turns it was a lack of attention to detail.

Haha, don't fret bg, crap happens sometimes. No worries.

Got the new job and back into my super serious Saturday group!!!!! Man I missed weekends.

So is this good or bad? Ninja confuse OEM

Great stuff buddy, I know you weren't that happy, so its awesome that you are back at a job you like more.

This is amazing my friend. I finally get to play atleast two days a week for sure, and practice pretty much every night. My goal is a 5 hc next year.

Great stuff buddy, I know you weren't that happy, so its awesome that you are back at a job you like more.

Thanks man, its also gonna be awesome to be able to spend some real time with the wife.

Congrats on the new job JRod! Selected to test the pureshot and a new job! Great day it was for sure

Ok so it's good. Congrats ninja.

Thanks man, its also gonna be awesome to be able to spend some real time with the wife.

Thats very important a happy wife makes the world go round.

This is amazing my friend. I finally get to play atleast two days a week for sure, and practice pretty much every night. My goal is a 5 hc next year.

Thats awesome man! Glad you got it.

Congrats JRod!!

Congrats JRod - that is great news man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back