The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good Bulldog. Our NHS would be honored to have you.

Tmod's Aunt Bonnie FTW!

That's pretty much the truth. Tmod's aunt likes to party and like Sanora Dogs. If I were to ever fall for a Mexican, it would be her. Nerfny is just awesome! She rocks t-shirts and pink golf balls like it's nobody's business.

That's pretty much the truth. Tmod's aunt likes to party and like Sanora Dogs. If I were to ever fall for a Mexican, it would be her. Nerfny is just awesome! She rocks t-shirts and pink golf balls like it's nobody's business.
Plus she has her man on a pretty short leash. Mr. Nerfny is likely cleaning windows or ironing the drapes as we speak.

I need to do a little more research into the Sonoran dog if I plan to recreate them for my personal consumption.

Kevin

LOL

Tg0Hm.jpg

Bwahahahahaha, that is a great ad!

Have a dot physical today for a new job. I hate giving blood lol def

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Have a dot physical today for a new job. I hate giving blood lol def

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Alot of people don't like needles....or seeing their blood going into vials. I don't have a problem with it, but i don't make fun of those that do....

LOL

QA0hX.jpg

I am feeling lucky right now. Erica offered to come home early enough so I can get a round in on Sunday afternoon. Better yet, I'm going to play TPC Deere Run again. Even better yet is that it's only going to cost $45, which is about half what it would cost in the summer.

Only downside is that they have the range closed. I can deal with that though.

I am feeling lucky right now. Erica offered to come home early enough so I can get a round in on Sunday afternoon. Better yet, I'm going to play TPC Deere Run again. Even better yet is that it's only going to cost $45, which is about half what it would cost in the summer.

Only downside is that they have the range closed. I can deal with that though.

Sounds like a good deal all the way around Hawk. Hope you have a great time and score well.

Sweet Hawk - glad to hear that Sunday golfing is working out!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Every time I get out I have to remember it could be the last one for awhile. LAME!

Aint that the truth Hawk. Its going to be 58* this Saturday and I gotta take that. I feel like Im golfing on borrowed time right now anyway, specially at 58* in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back