The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are lame. I haven't played in almost a month :(

Can someone say "Ringer"?

simpson-webb-storytop.jpg

Dude when you did you switch to guys?

Aint that the truth Hawk. Its going to be 58* this Saturday and I gotta take that. I feel like Im golfing on borrowed time right now anyway, specially at 58* in November.

That's what they're predicting for us too. The only downside is the warm temps always come with a strong south wind. It's a catch 22! It's always a depressing deal. Erica always makes fun of me b/c I'm like a mopey baby the first weekend after it snows.

My last time was yesterday. Shot 75 with 5 birdies and 2 doubles. Damn.

Nice way to go out!

Do you guys play sim golf? We got a great new place around here. Really high end stuff with a bar and everything.

I've never golfed in a simulator.

I've never golfed in a simulator.

There is a place down here called CaddyShanks or something like that. It's a huge place, and you pay for your round then your group gets a room with a huge simulator in it and you can pick any of the courses you want to play. They have an enormous list. It doubles as a large sports bar, and they bring food and drinks and what not to the room if you order it.

It's a fun time, interesting, as often times it doesnt do a great job of simulating, but still a fun thing to do when the weather is nasty and you have a group this isnt all golfers that just want to have some fun.

I only did twice last year, but that was at a place with a really old style sim. This one is pretty amazing in terms of what it can track. It's not golf and I'm not going to be bragging about my scores lol. I figure I'm at least swinging a club, which beats sitting on the couch!

There aren't any around here. I've just never had the chance to do it. I can see the purpose. I just drive further south if I need to, then tee it up.

There aren't any around here. I've just never had the chance to do it. I can see the purpose. I just drive further south if I need to, then tee it up.

Thats the thing, I have a hard time going to play on a simulator when there are about 4 golf courses within a mile of this place. But, depending on the group it can be a fun time.

I'm actually considering that too. At least for the first month after it snows or so. I think I could find something within a few hours of here.

Yesterday I had a Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday. My wife proceeded to say that she doesn't really like ice cream cake. I am pondering serving her with papers today.

"People watch NASCAR for the exciting crashes. And that gave me an idea..."

-Bill Gates

Yesterday I had a Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday. My wife proceeded to say that she doesn't really like ice cream cake. I am pondering serving her with papers today.

Ice Cream cake could possibly be one of the best desserts there is. I will take her piece, thanks.

hahahaha

FWIW, I don't really like cake or ice cream either. My favorite flavors are salt, beer, and tobacco.

hahahaha

FWIW, I don't really like cake or ice cream either. My favorite flavors are salt, beer, and tobacco.

Those are good flavors. But I think Ice Cream or Cake flavored like any of that would be crap.

hahahaha

Throw in ice cream cake, and you have the four food groups right there.

Blue Bell Cookies N Cream FTW!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Every time I get out I have to remember it could be the last one for awhile. LAME!
Our days are numbered too. I think I'm playing later today and then maybe again Monday or Tuesday. Haven't played in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back