The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nothing in Kansas or Missouri, Thainer? haha

Thainer, your visitor message confused me good sir.

Woo! Come to NJ Thain! We rule!

I have now received call backs and scheduled interviews for the following states:

FLA
NC
MA
NY
MD
NJ
TX
AZ
OR

Some more promising and more opportune than others but still. I was really worried but I see some light!

NC all the way dude. I love this area. Plus we have the Calloways.

I have now received call backs and scheduled interviews for the following states:

FLA
NC
MA
NY
MD
NJ
TX
AZ
OR

Some more promising and more opportune than others but still. I was really worried but I see some light!

MA FTW! I'll sweeten my offer to you....if you come here, I'll buy you not one, but 2 beers.

Thainer great you are getting so many call backs. On states alone on your list I would go with FL, great weather, no state tax, and every once in a while I would come to visit.

If you are looking to make some money, stay out of central florida. Lowest paid club pros in the PGAS network. Due to all the brand name teaching schools you really are minding the shop. OR pays the most, NC and NY are good as well. But NY cost of living is so high. Maryland and VA are great spots as well.

FLA
NC
MA
NY
MD
NJ
TX
AZ
OR

FLA
NC
MA
NY
MD
NJ
TX
AZ
OR

Need to check out Georgia, Reynolds Plantation is pretty awesome.

Stay away from the northern states. Six months with no golf is a very bad thing. I'm thinking about going out and hitting some on a frozen lake just so I can honestly tell people I hit a 600 yeard drive.:D

Im not going through for a pro Freddie. Im going the management route..
If you are looking to make some money, stay out of central florida. Lowest paid club pros in the PGAS network. Due to all the brand name teaching schools you really are minding the shop. OR pays the most, NC and NY are good as well. But NY cost of living is so high. Maryland and VA are great spots as well.

Thanks everyone!

Come to NC Thain! I'll buy you a case of beer, we can split it during a round :D

Wow everybody's offering to buy Thainer stuff if he goes to their state. Thainer, I won't buy you anything, but you should come to NJ because we rule and it would be fun to golf with you. Bam.

Wow everybody's offering to buy Thainer stuff if he goes to their state. Thainer, I won't buy you anything, but you should come to NJ because we rule and it would be fun to golf with you. Bam.

I need a consistent golf buddy. My friends are all too damn cheap.

Come to NC Thain! I'll buy you a case of beer, we can split it during a round :D

I'll come visit for a 6-pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a consistent golf buddy. My friends are all too damn cheap.

Me too. I hope I find one when I go to college. I was checking out the Walker Course tonight and it looks awesome. That's the course on Clemson's campus. There was one green they called the "Tiger Paw" because the green was shaped like the big part of a paw print and there were 4 smallish cirular bunkers behind it so it looked like a paw print. I'm impressed.

Tomorrow is Sonoran Dog Saturday.

Kevin

Me too. I hope I find one when I go to college. I was checking out the Walker Course tonight and it looks awesome. That's the course on Clemson's campus. There was one green they called the "Tiger Paw" because the green was shaped like the big part of a paw print and there were 4 smallish cirular bunkers behind it so it looked like a paw print. I'm impressed.

Yep, I've played it once down there with my Dad. It's pretty darn cool.

Dude, come on. I need someone to play with.

How far is Raleigh from Albermale? I'll be there in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back