The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
I'm sick as shat. Awful head cold and I'm just tired. I was sleeping but now I'm on kid duty so she can get a haircut. If roles were reversed I would've been canceling my haircut. Stupid women! What is worse is the attitude. "I'm sorry you feel bad but suck it up". Jeez, I would never say that.

Anyway, the weather here sucks, I feel like turd and women are crazy. Have an awesome Saturday!

Sent from my forged iPad
Feel better TC. Play the nap time game haha.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
I'm sick as shat. Awful head cold and I'm just tired. I was sleeping but now I'm on kid duty so she can get a haircut. If roles were reversed I would've been canceling my haircut. Stupid women! What is worse is the attitude. "I'm sorry you feel bad but suck it up". Jeez, I would never say that.

Anyway, the weather here sucks, I feel like turd and women are crazy. Have an awesome Saturday!

Sent from my forged iPad
At least I don't have to deal with one of those three things. :D But really, that sucks, TC. Rest up, dude! I've always loved the Halls vitamin C drops - they've helped me when I've been sick and have kept me from getting sick for a while.

SW

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I've met you I get your humor and this made me LOL you crack me up dude.
I do what I can, and thanks for the cinnamon fingers idea.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

Sent from my forged iPad
Jersey Nate is nodding his head to certain parts of this post.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9

Sent from my forged iPad
That blows dude and you couldn't be more right. My wife is sick right now and I've had to come home from work early every day, do all the housework when I get home and watch the kid, plus cook all the meals and now letting her sleep in today so she can recuperate. What the hell? If the rolls were reversed she would not be letting me just lie in bed for 3 days straight trust me on that one.

Hope you get better soon, and remember even though you're mad and sick, you still you have complement her hair when she comes home.

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2

Sent from my forged iPad
Sucks dude. Feel better. Things like this make me avoid women. They annoy me too much.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
They can do things that make the annoying moments seem not so bad :banana:
Thats a fact!

I think I heard that once. I thought it was just a myth.
Nope and if you do everything they tell you to, and ask in a manner that doesn't have a "tone" to it they will let you play with them.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
Thats a fact!

Nope and if you do everything they tell you to, and ask in a manner that doesn't have a "tone" to it they will let you play with them.
:banghead: Exactly

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Sounds scary. A terrible, awful means to a good end though.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Bwahahahaha! Hooray for boobies....not.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
The snow has gone!!!!!!

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Taxes done!

I miss the "Making work pay" credit though from the last couple years. That's have been 800.00 more....but that's just me being greedy.

Kobey

I'm a French model
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Taxes done!

I miss the "Making work pay" credit though from the last couple years. That's have been 800.00 more....but that's just me being greedy.
Mine is supposed to be in the bank next wednesday. Now if I can just keep from spending it before the RBZ's come out.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
It's about 30 min west of Midland aka "hell's half acre." You playing Red Bridge (or Red barn whatever it's called) while your up that way?
No clue. Havent been up there since he moved to Midland from Asheville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in