The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TC and anyone that has inquired aboot my whereabouts. I've been researching the spirit of the game and whether or not my belly is an anchor. I've come to the conclusion I must try this belly putter. I've been napping as well.

I miss my Jay Cutler thread to be quite honest. Also, you're on Team TMex, there is not team NC for the outing. Hopefully you can get a spot.

I need to buy a Belly Putter or a Huey. Maybe a Huey Belly Putter???

I love my fairway metal. It is beastly and metall-y and not woody at all. Who would pay 200 bucks for wood when you can have metal? Metal is awesome.

I need to buy a Belly Putter or a Huey. Maybe a Huey Belly Putter???

*Brain implodes from the sheer awesomeness of that idea.*

I tried the Spider Ghost belly tonight and couldn't hit the cup from 4 feet.

I tried the Spider Ghost belly tonight and couldn't hit the cup from 4 feet.
Me neither. I tried one the last time I was at dicks. I couldn't putt with it at all.

Thinking of starting a thread where you can't talk about belly putters. It seems every thread I go on tonight is talking belly putters.

Hi TC and anyone that has inquired aboot my whereabouts. I've been researching the spirit of the game and whether or not my belly is an anchor. I've come to the conclusion I must try this belly putter. I've been napping as well.

I miss my Jay Cutler thread to be quite honest. Also, you're on Team TMex, there is not team NC for the outing. Hopefully you can get a spot.

Ok, i can live with being on Team Tmex. How was your belly putter trial?

Thinking of starting a thread where you can't talk about belly putters. It seems every thread I go on tonight is talking belly putters.
They are definitely popular right now.

Oddly enough I have that problem with just about every putter!

lol, maybe you need to go Adam Scott on us and rock the looooong putter.

Someone on camera called it that at the Morgan Cup. But I don't know who. (A cameraman, not a participant)

It was I. I watch a lot of euro golf, it wears off on you.

--
tapatalk

My putting was effing horrible today and it made me consider putting with my driver like a t***y putter. I need Dave Stockton like a fat kid needs food.

My putting was effing horrible today and it made me consider putting with my driver like a t***y putter. I need Dave Stockton like a fat kid needs food.

Mmm tittiesfood

--
tapatalk

They are definitely popular right now.

I actually think I started a belly putter thread back in the spring and maybe got 5 replies. It is amazing how it is sweeping the golf world at the moment.

Ok, i can live with being on Team Tmex. How was your belly putter trial?

I've been stuck at home listening to family issues..... ugh.

**lemme rephrases so it doesnt sound as bad as it sounds... weddings and lots of things going on with it. tough spot. haha.

Weddings = suck.

Perusing Seemores on eBay = pretty fun!

I've been perusing the bay as well Hawk. I can't think of anything to buy. I kind of want to buy an Octane 3wood.

I've been perusing the bay as well Hawk. I can't think of anything to buy. I kind of want to buy an Octane 3wood.

I never buy anything. I'm the worst OEM'r out there. I put a pair of Clearance Slazenger pants back the other day because I didn't want to spend $30.

Oh man guys, there are some CC Bronze putters that are talking to me at me like a puppy at a pet store.

Mmm tittiesfood

--
tapatalk

Funny how I actually incorporated the 2 most sought after things that men go after in one post. I honestly didn't even think of it. Goes to show you what's on my mind.

I bet you could find a belly putter on the bay. Maybe even one for OEM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back