The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been perusing the bay as well Hawk. I can't think of anything to buy. I kind of want to buy an Octane 3wood.

Doooooooooooooooooo it. Infact get the tour version. You wont regret it. I think the stock shaft is a low launcher and very beastlike. Don't fear the tour moniker.

I never buy anything. I'm the worst OEM'r out there. I put a pair of Clearance Slazenger pants back the other day because I didn't want to spend $30.

I'm the same way bro! Terrible OEM'er.

I find it incredibly odd that there is so much equipment talk in the banter thread and always too much banter in the equipment threads.
We have threads on Cleveland BRZ putters
We have threads on SeeMores
We have threads on equipment pondering.

I just find it all odd. Its like the banter thread turns into a google chat every night at 9pm

I tried the Spider Ghost belly tonight and couldn't hit the cup from 4 feet.

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is!

My putting was effing horrible today and it made me consider putting with my driver like a t***y putter. I need Dave Stockton like a fat kid needs food.

Did you know there's a putting book by Dave Stockton coming out on September 15? I'm 99% sure I'm buying it.
http://www.amazon.com/Unconscious-P...6602/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315361060&sr=8-1

Cleveland Classic polo new in my size for 10 bucks Buy it now. Wow. Anybody bought clothes on the bay? good/bad idea?

I find it incredibly odd that there is so much equipment talk in the banter thread and always too much banter in the equipment threads.

I just find it all odd. Its like the banter thread turns into a BBM chat every night at 9pm

FIFY dude.

Sorry man, this thread is just really convenient. I will try to hold off from now on.

I just find it all odd. Its like the banter thread turns into a google chat every night at 9pm

I'm gonna OEM that right now! (Is it considered OEM'ing when it's a preorder?) Now I just gotta find something for $8 to get the free shipping. Normally books and I don't get along but I'll resort to anything considering my putting. Thanks, Ary!

No problem man. I've been waiting for him to come out with a book since he did that Golf Channel Academy special last winter. I've already adopted some of his methods into my putting, but want to read more about it. I'm also trying to go with the no-practice-stroke approach, but I'm not all the way there yet.

The entire civilized world runs on EST bro, so can you. What is it with you Texans? Such an odd bunch. I think we should have a Team TX vs. Team NC at the outing. We'd rock y'alls overrated football teams and bbq planets.

That would not be fair to those silly Texans. Who would OEM Fake Texan play for? Is there a Maryland team. Heck does anyone even admit they live in Maryland?

One day when ddec, timmyak and I all get down there we will show everyone at the outing how golf is played in south canada....lol NY boys FTW

That would not be fair to those silly Texans. Who would OEM Fake Texan play for? Is there a Maryland team. Heck does anyone even admit they live in Maryland?

OEM's next OEM?

kevin-durant-back-tattoo-1.jpeg

Name that movie...

"Crab cakes and football! That's what Maryland does!"

Wedding crashers?

BOOYAH! I thought so...haven't seen that movie in a while...

Off to play nine, maybe 18 depending on the crowdedness. Back later.

Might be the craziest change of weather I have seen in a while. 105* Last Tuesday(90* at 7am). 100* Saturday. Yesterday morning 58*. The high for yesterday? 86* Temperature right now? 81*...Crazy, but im liking it a lot. Feels nice.

Might be the craziest change of weather I have seen in a while. 105* Last Tuesday(90* at 7am). 100* Saturday. Yesterday morning 58*. The high for yesterday? 86* Temperature right now? 81*...Crazy, but im liking it a lot. Feels nice.

Cheers to that! A/C is off and windows are open 24/7 for the time being. I may be able to actually walk 36 again now!!

I'm jealous, the heat is unrelenting over here in AZ.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Just saw a commercial for maxtal, gel inserts you put in your shoes to make you taller. I think it was 3 inches taller.

Things like this make me mad. I mean why the hell didnt I think of this? Some guy will probably make a couple hundred thousand off this simple idea.

Just saw a commercial for maxtal, gel inserts you put in your shoes to make you taller. I think it was 3 inches taller.

Things like this make me mad. I mean why the hell didnt I think of this? Some guy will probably make a couple hundred thousand off this simple idea.

id buy one if it made me 30yrds longer

Have fun man!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

The round sucked, but the company I paired up with on hole 16 (my 7th ) was good. An older guy Jacqui and I played with a month or so ago and a buddy of his. Company was good, but they played slow (for me). I played the first nine in 1:20, the second nine in 2:00. I was flying through the first 6 holes until I caught up to them. 3:20 for 18 wasn't bad, though I was envisioning something better. I played the first 6 in about 40 or 45 minutes and was 6 over thru 6, 22 over the last 12. Uggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back