The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta feed the dogs. They definitely know when it's about 6:00.

First day of school is closed (already) due to poor weather conditions, road closures, and flooding.

Can someone bump the q star thread for me. Tapatalk search blows.

--
tapatalk

I love looking at the local arrest reports. They update them every Friday and I look at all the mug shots. Check out this lady, lol

photo

I love looking at the local arrest reports. They update them every Friday and I look at all the mug shots. Check out this lady, lol

photo

Thats hot, I want to move to ashvegas if theres that kind of ass.

photo

You avatar makes it look like Lee Westwood is checking her out

Haha, nice.

We've actually got a weekly paper called "Jailbirds" here, covers 5 counties and shows ALL the mugshots and lists names and crimes. Its hilarious to pick up and see who I went to school with or have taught.

Thats hot, I want to move to ashvegas if theres that kind of ass.

as long as she shows you her boobies, I'm sure you're ok with it.

as long as she shows you her boobies, I'm sure you're ok with it.

Totally, I love jailhouse boobies.

I would have sworn I just saw my ex wife in this thread.

YOu may have. Is this her?

photo

That is an impressive five-head right there. Actually, these would be good representations of her in about 10 years.

Having just watched the latest Morgan Cup lost video put up by GG, my entire plan is changing.
I like myself way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too much to endure that.

TC Ashvegas isnt as classy as I thought. Why do you live there? Do you enjoy spending time with these methheads?

Having just watched the latest Morgan Cup lost video put up by GG, my entire plan is changing.
I like myself way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too much to endure that.

:alien:

TC Ashvegas isnt as classy as I thought. Why do you live there? Do you enjoy spending time with these methheads?

We keep it real around here dude. We're a melting pot of people. It's a diverse place and we have good beer and food. That's what really keeps me here.

hahahaha.

I'd rather look at our new NC twitter friend ...

ummm, I like CG a lot as a person. I am a rather quick golfer and this got to me. I will not lie.

OEM's dad looks like he may have spent a little more time at Ricks Crib than he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back