The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish her luck. I am in the last year of my program now.

Will do. Its pretty exciting, super stressful though, the whole way the residency interview and selection thing works is just craaaaazy.

First residency interview invitation for my wife is in...out of 27 schools the first to offer is.....

Asheville?? Woah, woah, wait what? TC, did you rig this fool?

That's priceless! Before TC I had never heard of Ashville.

It's suprisingly hard to find a knife in the shape of a hockey stick. I'm kinda disappointed

Will do. Its pretty exciting, super stressful though, the whole way the residency interview and selection thing works is just craaaaazy.

Yeah it's like rushing a sorority. Big popularity contest. Find a city you all like not just a program. The city is very very important

Tapatalk

my twitter isnt working and im bored

Just started playing with my new laptop and its so nice. I can really THP all day and night with this bad boy, and it has the power to do whatever I want. I'm going to have to do something that challenges its power tonight. One thing is its hard getting used to a new keyboard after using the same one for 3 years. Its also forged like JB's mac book.

Just started playing with my new laptop and its so nice. I can really THP all day and night with this bad boy, and it has the power to do whatever I want. I'm going to have to do something that challenges its power tonight. One thing is its hard getting used to a new keyboard after using the same one for 3 years. Its also forged like JB's mac book.

Which Mac book did you get?? Alien face.

I've been at a refresher birthing class since 5 pm. I'm over it! And I'm hungry. This is suppose to last til 9pm. This is worse than labor.

Jman, I'm excited for you dude! Come to AshVegas. I need a golfing buddy!

First residency interview invitation for my wife is in...out of 27 schools the first to offer is.....

Asheville?? Woah, woah, wait what? TC, did you rig this fool?

I consulted at the main hospital in Asheville for 12+ months, its a nice lil town. Not great flight options, but a good part of the country. You could do much worse (in my opinion). Similarly, my wife is interviewing with several anesthesia groups throughout the country. Its an interesting feeling when your wife holds alot of the major decisions in her control.

I consulted at the main hospital in Asheville for 12+ months, its a nice lil town. Not great flight options, but a good part of the country. You could do much worse (in my opinion). Similarly, my wife is interviewing with several anesthesia groups throughout the country. Its an interesting feeling when your wife holds alot of the major decisions in her control.

Flight options are changing my man!

Beer city USA!

I've been at a refresher birthing class since 5 pm. I'm over it! And I'm hungry. This is suppose to last til 9pm. This is worse than labor.

Jman, I'm excited for you dude! Come to AshVegas. I need a golfing buddy!

Seriously?? We didn't even go to those the first time, let alone for your second. I'd just walk out and go have a burger and fries. Dip those fries in Mayo too.

Asheville is a great spot. Checked it out for my first time a few months ago.

Seriously?? We didn't even go to those the first time, let alone for your second. I'd just walk out and go have a burger and fries. Dip those fries in Mayo too.

She's 37 weeks prego. I had to do this or the consequences could be bad. I am hungry and I like mayo on my fries dude. I would eat fries with anything on them at this point. Up next: labor relief positions!

Wish her luck. I am in the last year of my program now.

What residency are you in? No matter what it is, I know you're happy to be in the last year! My brother is in his last year of anesthesia, he's so happy.

Yeah, the residency match is just ridiculous, but I guess there's no other way to do it. It was chaotic for me, I have no idea how my wife (who was my girlfriend at the time) dealt with it. Just remember this: no matter what happens, you can always make something good out of it. It's a long story that I won't get in to here, but I matched at a place that was pretty low on my list. I was pissed off about it when it happened, but I ended up having a great time there and got a good job coming out of residency.

Im pretty sure he's a hands off type of guy.

I gave JB a bro hug at the Florida gathering. Yoccos greater me with one and then I gave one to JB.

Kongfrontation

Flight options are changing my man!

Beer city USA!

Man, I just want to come to Asheville and drink beer with you. Microbrews FTW!

She's 37 weeks prego. I had to do this or the consequences could be bad. I am hungry and I like mayo on my fries dude. I would eat fries with anything on them at this point. Up next: labor relief positions!

I hear you there man, good luck. The worst thing about pregnant woman is that you never know whats coming next. One minute they're happy you're home from work and the next they're crying cause you put too much soap in the sink.

Time for some SOA on the DVR.

SOA FTW!

What residency are you in? No matter what it is, I know you're happy to be in the last year! My brother is in his last year of anesthesia, he's so happy.

I finished my general psychiatry residency and now I'm doing a fellowship in Child / Adolescent Psych. My general psych boards are in the morning and I can't wait for tomorrow night. I need a beer. Where did your brother go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back