The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for it!

Now I'm going to go walk and get some pizza for lunch in snow and 30 mph winds. I love pizza.

Good luck! I'm so glad I havent seen snow since march (yes it snowed in AZ in march lol)

I'm going for it!

Now I'm going to go walk and get some pizza for lunch in snow and 30 mph winds. I love pizza.
I think I'd order it for delivery. It might take a little longer and even cost a buck or so more but it's worth it man.

my man omikey loves caps lock and typing to show enthusiasm. looking forward to hearing his bag reviews, i hope he shouts into the camera to show the same enthusiasm

Mio, Sweet Tea flavored, could be one of the best things I have ever had.

Mio, Sweet Tea flavored, could be one of the best things I have ever had.

I'm either blind or my publix sucks. Everyone keeps talking about stuff and I can't find it.

--
tapatalk

I hate it when someone takes the last bit of toilet paper and then puts the new roll on top of the old one empty roll still on the holder. It shows pure laziness. Your setting on your arse not doing anything, don't be lazy, put it on the roll holder. :angry:

I hate it when someone takes the last bit of toilet paper and then puts the new roll on top of the old one empty roll still on the holder. It shows pure laziness. Your setting on your arse not doing anything, don't be lazy, put it on the roll holder. :angry:

Oh you met my roommate. Kick his ass for me before he leaves.

--
tapatalk

I'm either blind or my publix sucks. Everyone keeps talking about stuff and I can't find it.

--
tapatalk

You need to find it, it's some serious goodness.

I was thinking the same thing

my man omikey loves caps lock and typing to show enthusiasm. looking forward to hearing his bag reviews, i hope he shouts into the camera to show the same enthusiasm

Dear Tmod,

I'm watching the food channel and there's a show about the Sanoran Dog. Have you had one? I want one. STAT!

So I am currently writing my Essay for National Honor Society. For those of you that don't know, it is for High school students (Juniors/Seniors) who have a cumulative average of (in my school it is) 88 or better. It differs from school to school, but my cumulative avg is around 93 right now.....so I was in by a pretty good margin....THP and lil wayne are distracting me.

So I am currently writing my Essay for National Honor Society. For those of you that don't know, it is for High school students (Juniors/Seniors) who have a cumulative average of (in my school it is) 88 or better. It differs from school to school, but my cumulative avg is around 93 right now.....so I was in by a pretty good margin....THP and lil wayne are distracting me.

What is your topic or prompt?

What is your topic or prompt?

"How would you promote one of the pillars (scholarship, leadership, character, or service) in the school community?" I chose service because I have alot of experience there. I might post it up here (it's not that long) when I finish it.

"How would you promote one of the pillars (scholarship, leadership, character, or service) in the school community?" I chose service because I have alot of experience there. I might post it up here (it's not that long) when I finish it.

Nice. I'd love to read it. I'm heading to the gym now but I'll check back when I come home. Good luck !

I think Omikey will be a good tester. Very enthusiastic. On a similar note, the bags may start arriving tomorrow.

I think Omikey will be a good tester. Very enthusiastic. On a similar note, the bags may start arriving tomorrow.
That's exciting JR. Looking forward to your initial thoughts.

I think the board of trustees at PSU should ask JoePa to script a similar essay. Maybe his job should depend on it. Looks like he lost 3/4 trying to cover for a friend.

Okay, if anyone is interested here is my Essay for NHS

I hate to say it man, but maybe you should take it down and have people PM you if they are interested. With the power of google, I would surely hate to see some1 lift this and turn it in as their own. I appreciate you sharing, just want to see you duped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it man, but maybe you should take it down and have people PM you if they are interested. With the power of google, I would surely hate to see some1 lift this and turn it in as their own. I appreciate you sharing, just want to see you duped.

Good idea.....didn't think of that.

you might want to get rid of the quote there dubbledxu, it still has it in there....if you would be so kind :D

Nice work Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back