The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick as shat. Awful head cold and I'm just tired. I was sleeping but now I'm on kid duty so she can get a haircut. If roles were reversed I would've been canceling my haircut. Stupid women! What is worse is the attitude. "I'm sorry you feel bad but suck it up". Jeez, I would never say that.

Anyway, the weather here sucks, I feel like turd and women are crazy. Have an awesome Saturday!

Sent from my forged iPad

Feel better TC. Play the nap time game haha.

I'm sick as shat. Awful head cold and I'm just tired. I was sleeping but now I'm on kid duty so she can get a haircut. If roles were reversed I would've been canceling my haircut. Stupid women! What is worse is the attitude. "I'm sorry you feel bad but suck it up". Jeez, I would never say that.

Anyway, the weather here sucks, I feel like turd and women are crazy. Have an awesome Saturday!

Sent from my forged iPad

At least I don't have to deal with one of those three things. :D But really, that sucks, TC. Rest up, dude! I've always loved the Halls vitamin C drops - they've helped me when I've been sick and have kept me from getting sick for a while.

Since I've met you I get your humor and this made me LOL you crack me up dude.

I do what I can, and thanks for the cinnamon fingers idea.

Sent from my forged iPad

Jersey Nate is nodding his head to certain parts of this post.

Sent from my forged iPad
That blows dude and you couldn't be more right. My wife is sick right now and I've had to come home from work early every day, do all the housework when I get home and watch the kid, plus cook all the meals and now letting her sleep in today so she can recuperate. What the hell? If the rolls were reversed she would not be letting me just lie in bed for 3 days straight trust me on that one.

Hope you get better soon, and remember even though you're mad and sick, you still you have complement her hair when she comes home.

Sent from my forged iPad

Sucks dude. Feel better. Things like this make me avoid women. They annoy me too much.

They can do things that make the annoying moments seem not so bad :banana:
Thats a fact!

I think I heard that once. I thought it was just a myth.
Nope and if you do everything they tell you to, and ask in a manner that doesn't have a "tone" to it they will let you play with them.

Thats a fact!

Nope and if you do everything they tell you to, and ask in a manner that doesn't have a "tone" to it they will let you play with them.

:banghead: Exactly

Sounds scary. A terrible, awful means to a good end though.

Bwahahahaha! Hooray for boobies....not.

The snow has gone!!!!!!

Taxes done!

I miss the "Making work pay" credit though from the last couple years. That's have been 800.00 more....but that's just me being greedy.

Taxes done!

I miss the "Making work pay" credit though from the last couple years. That's have been 800.00 more....but that's just me being greedy.

Mine is supposed to be in the bank next wednesday. Now if I can just keep from spending it before the RBZ's come out.

It's about 30 min west of Midland aka "hell's half acre." You playing Red Bridge (or Red barn whatever it's called) while your up that way?
No clue. Havent been up there since he moved to Midland from Asheville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back