The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 29? Any significance?

He can put all of us teens in charge. Oh boy. LOL

Talk about foxes watching the hen house!

FoxHenHouse.jpg

WSE,
We are waiting on the honeymoon for a little bit.

Edit: We are taking two honeymoons.
My parents own a few homes (that was a good thing a few years ago) and one of them is in Folly Beach and we are going to go up there and relax with our baby girl (dog) for a few days.

Our real honeymoon will be whereever GG would like to go.

Edit: We are taking two honeymoons.
My parents own a few homes (that was a good thing a few years ago) and one of them is in Folly Beach and we are going to go up there and relax with our baby girl (dog) for a few days.

Our real honeymoon will be whereever GG would like to go.

Sounds good--enjoy and take lots of pictures of the public events!

Its hard to believe that it is in 3 days, but we are both looking forward to it.

I cant believe it's only 3 more days away too, I wish it were tomorrow!! There is no real significance to this date but 4 29 09 (said oh 9) has a nice ring to it. And like JB said I have off work that day, since I have to work Saturday.

I am still working on a way to get a picture of us together after we get married. Even if it isn't a traditional wedding I still would like a picture.

But of course it will be significant from now on.

As opposed to all her anniversaries she has in other months.

But of course it will be significant from now on.

We got married on Good Friday, and Hubby has been very good about not cracking crucifixion jokes...

We got married on Good Friday, and Hubby has been very good about not cracking crucifixion jokes...

He must be an oak. I would have to make one at least every 3 yrs.

Alright, where is 907? How about AK jr?

DAMN: Dent beat me. lol

Are we atleast in non-"cougar" range?

I've been out golfing :D

But why are we adding our ages together again? :confused2:

Claire is holding a couga-thon.

Uh, no.

If you guys dont hear from me again, the Swine Flu got me. In case you havent heard, the Governer of California just declared a state of emergency for the Swine Flu. I dont think California will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back