The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacrilege-five!

(It's a Scrubs reference, Claire.)

Thanks, WSE. Never saw that show.

Harry, given the smile on Jesus's face, I doubt he was the recipient of that particular treatment. Or are you suggesting he performed it?

We're all going to burn in eternity for this. Just so you understand that.

Harry, given the smile on Jesus's face, I doubt he was the recipient of that particular treatment. Or are you suggesting he performed it?

Will there at least be a golf course there and can I bring my own clubs?

Good grief Claire. Jesus SHAVES, not waxes.

Nothing wrong with a little manscaping.

Spoiler
Except, because of you post, now you've got me thinking WWJW - What would Jesus Wax.

Spoiler
The Holy Brazilian

christ%20redeemer%201.jpg

Good grief Claire. Jesus SHAVES, not waxes.

Nothing wrong with a little manscaping.

Spoiler
Except, because of you post, now you've got me thinking WWJW - What would Jesus Wax.

Okay, then YOU explain it. We all know that my interpretations of other people's posts just get me into serious trouble.

LMAO, I am laughing so hard at all this banter. WWJW? That is too funny!!!!! :clapp:

EDIT: I do not look at this in a religious way.

I'm just glad to know that I won't be burning alone. What do you think the greens are like in hell?

Jews do not believe in the after life...

Jews do not believe in the after life...

Oh...well neither do us atheists. I'm just saying if the Christians are right then we're all going to the same place right :D

I'm just glad to know that I won't be burning alone. What do you think the greens are like in hell?

I would speculate that they are pretty burned and full of massive spike marks . . . or just massive spikes.

I imagine the hazard wouldn't be fun either.

Remind my to tell you my lawyers in hell joke. It's too late now to type it out, and I've had just enough to drink that my typing is more like typos, anyway.

Remind my to tell you my lawyers in hell joke. It's too late now to type it out, and I've had just enough to drink that my typing is more like typos, anyway.

mmm...yeah we'll let you off the hook tonight Claire. :D

Its pretty slow around here today.

Were they playing behind a Grandma.

that's because JB and RS just had a 5 1/2 hour round....I bet it will pick up soon.

Did they catch O'Hairitis? I hear it is almost as contagious as Swine Flu, and really can slow you down.

LOL O'Hairitis I like that. He said the course was packed today and they got paired up with two guys that were really nice and but in his words SO SLOW!

It was a long one behind one foursome that finally let us pass at hole freaking 11.

That is just not fun for me. I would much rather be in the AC of my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back