The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, is it possible to jack a thread called banter away? if so, i need to do it. i'm trying to get to 100 posts so i can play in the THP fantasy football league #2.
post all you want...whats on your mind...there are tons of threads here to get those posts up

There's tons of threads in the Random and Off Topic forum that you can post in for no particular reason! Most of the sticky threads and about anything on the first two pages are good for that. But please stick around and post after you get to 100. Nothing worse than someone posting to get into something and then disappearing!

lmao. Like work shops. In this station, we have OEM Kevin teaching how to "OEM" golf crap and not get in trouble.

I've got the how to paint your car without using your hands seminar covered. Literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would also like to attend that workshop, although i think you have to have some dosh to be able to oem like oem does.

I just saw this on the web....they say it's just like the double down at KFC. This is called the Denny's Fried Cheese sandwich. It's mozzarella cheese sticks embedded in a grilled cheese sandwich served with fries and marinara sauce.

dennys-fried-cheese-melt-sandwich348wy082410.jpg

I just saw this on the web....they say it's just like the double down at KFC. This is called the Denny's Fried Cheese sandwich. It's mozzarella cheese sticks embedded in a grilled cheese sandwich served with fries and marinara sauce.

looks digustingly awesome!

I dont know what to think about that. But I think I feel my arteries hardening as I look at it.

Did anyone else catch this picture in the new Golf Digest? Looks like golf is getting a little edgier.
IMG00144-20100823-1707.jpg

ehhh that just does not look right...

im gonna buy me some mozzarella stat!

will this be next to the bruschetta bar at the Outing dinner?

i think it looks delicious...

Does anyone else get a kick out of deal hunting for golf clubs? I have been hunting all over the place for deals on a new set of irons, and going around to local stores to see if they price match and it's been a lot of fun.

Especially since I got the deal I wanted!!! Anyways, I used to hate this, but lately I've really enjoyed finagling with the local stores.

Does anyone else get a kick out of deal hunting for golf clubs? I have been hunting all over the place for deals on a new set of irons, and going around to local stores to see if they price match and it's been a lot of fun.

Especially since I got the deal I wanted!!! Anyways, I used to hate this, but lately I've really enjoyed finagling with the local stores.

i do it all the time, but never have money to buy anything....haha. as a lefty, i've had to do tons of searching, it's rare that anything is ever in stock.

i do it all the time, but never have money to buy anything....haha. as a lefty, i've had to do tons of searching, it's rare that anything is ever in stock.

Yeah I don't envy your lefty situation at all buddy!

not only with golf clubs... but i do it with everything

not only with golf clubs... but i do it with everything

Are you the guy that haggles with the Teriyaki bowl place in the mall for double the meat and extra yummy yummy for no extra cost? :D

Are you the guy that haggles with the Teriyaki bowl place in the mall for double the meat and extra yummy yummy for no extra cost? :D
man i finagle with the pizza hut guys till i get free bread sticks... muahaha

kmax from big break sent me a friends request on facebook after i posted right after him on carling coffings status update... lol
kinda surprised me but i accepted

Mock drafts are the :poop: Before I started at Kabletown when work got boring Id do mock draft after mock draft. They block everything fantasy at Kabletown!

kmax from big break sent me a friends request on facebook after i posted right after him on carling coffings status update... lol

You and KMax bff's? Say it ain't so.

a friend of mine who's a golf pro here in asheville, use to be the assistant pro at kiawah island and kmax worked under him. he said he was a strange dude.

if he can get me onto some money courses on the cheap he can be my bff... hahaha

after watching his season of bb he did seem kinda strange but im cool with the 'good' kinda strange... if it is the 'good' kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back