The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the statues on Easter Island....
Has anyone else seen the bacon Kevin Bacon statue? Some artist used bacon bits and laquer to cover a styrofoam bust of him.

kevin-bacon-bacon.png

heck yeah, you can have a bacon bit chaser! it's on, and you're in trouble!

If by trouble, you mean extra drunk from the drinks I win off of you, then you are correct. For fairness' sake, this will need to be a standard size bottle. No Sam's Club Bucket O' Bacos.

I aint skeered! Do I get to drink while chugging the Bacos? My only concern is the dryness may make it tough to get them down. As an FYI, Erica and her sister bet me I couldn't shove an entire mini-birthday cake in my mouth and they bought drinks for that mistake lol :)

To keep with the bacon flavor, would you drink some bacon vodka?

bakon-vodka.png

If by trouble, you mean extra drunk from the drinks I win off of you, then you are correct. For fairness' sake, this will need to be a standard size bottle. No Sam's Club Bucket O' Bacos.

dangit! i was gonna rock a big arse container, but ok, i can play fair. you accomplish the standard size bottle in less than 60 seconds, you can have my "free" drink for 60 minutes. fair?

dangit! i was gonna rock a big arse container, but ok, i can play fair. you accomplish the standard size bottle in less than 60 seconds, you can have my "free" drink for 60 minutes. fair?

Fair enough. You saw that dead-eyed gaze I get while slamming drinks, TC. Don't you know I have no fear when I'm Outing'd up?

Fair enough. You saw that dead-eyed gaze I get while slamming drinks, TC. Don't you know I have no fear when I'm Outing'd up?

yeah, i know, and i don't mind giving you some drinks for pounding a bottle of bacon bits. it's worth seeing you eat the things.

I believe there are some pictures of that dead-eyed hawk all outing'd up

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

My favorites flavors are:
Smoke
Beer
Salt
Bacon

Reactions: TC
This is a new one. We launch the new contest and the rules are you must have 10 posts and 5 posts in the last 30 days to enter. Seems easy enough. Well we get entries all the time from people that do not have enough posts. Sometimes people miss that part in the rules. It happens and its no big deal. We have a stock email that goes back to people that do not have enough posts. Its quick, friendly and easy to fix. It says:

"You must have 10 posts and 5 posts in the last 30 days to enter this contest. Please make the necessary posts and reenter the contest. Thanks."

Usually just a quick oversight and someone makes some posts and then resubmits their entry. Well this morning, someone submitted an entry and then was emailed with the same stock email. Not 3 seconds later a new email response arrived with just the word

"No."

I never thought that making a few posts on the site that is giving away a bunch of stuff was too much to ask, but apparently we need to look at some different options since it is too much to ask evidently :alien:

I mean I couldnt make that up if I wanted to. That was definitely a new one.

This is a new one. We launch the new contest and the rules are you must have 10 posts and 5 posts in the last 30 days to enter. Seems easy enough. Well we get entries all the time from people that do not have enough posts. Sometimes people miss that part in the rules. It happens and its no big deal. We have a stock email that goes back to people that do not have enough posts. Its quick, friendly and easy to fix. It says:

"You must have 10 posts and 5 posts in the last 30 days to enter this contest. Please make the necessary posts and reenter the contest. Thanks."

Usually just a quick oversight and someone makes some posts and then resubmits their entry. Well this morning, someone submitted an entry and then was emailed with the same stock email. Not 3 seconds later a new email response arrived with just the word

"No."

I never thought that making a few posts on the site that is giving away a bunch of stuff was too much to ask, but apparently we need to look at some different options since it is too much to ask evidently :alien:

that's hilarious. I is it that hard to type in 10 posts?

Shoot, I just didnt feel like making the 10 posts.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

ROADHOUSE

"No."

that's hilarious. I is it that hard to type in 10 posts?

At first I thought it was a joke. And maybe it is. But some people just are the way they are. I dont knock it. If that is what they choose, so be it.

Its like the people that signed up for the forum to test the Bridgestone golf balls. We specifically put in there that they would have to write a review in the forum. We even chose a few of them to test to add to the mix. But they have never come back to check the forum to see that their name was picked to test and to send in their PM with their address.

No.

lmao.

Ill test a tree branch if it were designed for golf. But that is so far down on the list why I'm on this site 24/7. They're missing out on a great forum and great group of people.
At first I thought it was a joke. And maybe it is. But some people just are the way they are. I dont knock it. If that is what they choose, so be it.

Its like the people that signed up for the forum to test the Bridgestone golf balls. We specifically put in there that they would have to write a review in the forum. We even chose a few of them to test to add to the mix. But they have never come back to check the forum to see that their name was picked to test and to send in their PM with their address.

I'm hungry. I'm laying off carbs to try and lose a few pounds before a golf vacation. I miss my crispy salty chips and peanut buttery cups.

Kevin

The homecoming game at the nearby high school must of just ended, and they're doing a fireworks show. Scares the crap out of my Westie. He's shivering in my lap and making it hard to type.

Kevin

Kind of dead around here tonight. Hey Gasman, we could use some pictures of mini-donkeys and wrestling midgets.

Kevin

The homecoming game at the nearby high school must of just ended, and they're doing a fireworks show. Scares the crap out of my Westie. He's shivering in my lap and making it hard to type.

Kevin

At least your dog reacts to noise. Mine just sleeps through everything.

Have you ever fished with this guy Kevin?
funny-donkey-in-boat.jpg

Poor donkey.
images

I did. He's a dumb ass from Stevens Point. Hell of a fisherman, but more a live bait and bobber kind of guy, as he was not very good at casting.

Kevin

I could imagine, he looks like a French Canadian as well.

The world would be a much better place if everyone had a donkey.

Poor donkey.
images

Maybe he's a circus donkey about to be shot out of cannon.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. I'm sure I'm going to see a guy I know that lives on a 20 acre mini-farm. About a year ago when I saw him he was talking about getting a couple of mini-donkeys. If he did, I'll let you know how he likes them. He has goats and some other animals, too, and once almost bought some Clydesdales.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back