The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna say the same but thought i better not hahaha

what are more photo sharing sites like Photobucket? my work has decided to block photobucket. UGH!

nevermind

what are more photo sharing sites like Photobucket? my work has decided to block photobucket. UGH!

Facebook. lol

I want a grass driving range at my home course.

hahaha. Well, I tried Flikr and that sucked. Anyone have any others like photobucket?

Google has Picasa. I've never used it because photobucket hasn't been blocked for me yet.

+1 on Picasa, I flirted with flickr but went back to Picasa.

what sucks is that I havent been able to see some images on here, they obviously must have been photobucket.

youre missing out my friend... missssing out lol

Never can see anything from PB during the day. I don't even open threads that I know are full of PB posts. I save them for later.

"It's so cold, it's dangerous".

That from the weatherman's mouth not two minutes ago. -9* tomorrow at 6:00 am. -30* or worse wind chill.

I might hit some balls.

Kevin

take vids if the camera doesnt freeze

Ugg. I turned 50 last month. The number doesn't bother me, but what do I need to do when I hit that wonderful age? Schedule a colonoscopy...oh joy.

Ugg. I turned 50 last month. The number doesn't bother me, but what do I need to do when I hit that wonderful age? Schedule a colonoscopy...oh joy.

make sure both of the dr's hands arent on your shoulders

Last edited:
I'm thinking about organizing one of those flash mobs.

Kevin

I thought that's what Packer fans called a 'pep rally?'
I'm thinking about organizing one of those flash mobs.

Kevin

i finally registered for the national do not call list
telemarketers have 31 days to ring my phone off the hook
after that i hope i have peace and quiet

My co-worker that sits right behind me, I wish she'd stop humming!!! :banghead:

guy at deli counter the other day cut the turkey so thin I can't get a single piece off the stack without it ripping to shreds, the whole thing is going into the garbage in a minute...

This guy has a club listed on ebay at $24.99 OBO. (OBO stands for or best offer)
I offered $10 bucks cuz with shipping I like to keep my impulsive fast buys under $25. This guys counter offer?: $24.95!
Thanks buddy but I think you wouldn't cut your own family a discount even if they were drowning and you owned a life jacket factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back