The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. That's a lot of bantering.

Wow, we talk too much!

Is this a good thing or not? lol

Banterlicious?

Dang, is there a post limit or something GG?

On a similar note, any bets on how long it takes to cxlose this one? I am betting on 1 1/2 years.

I feel like we should banter about there being a new bantering thread.

396813_2764597667421_1032261916_2852173_1170664901_n.jpg

GG is on a thread massacring rampage! Oh well, as long as she doen't kill the bacon thread.

Woah. too much bantering.

On a similar note, any bets on how long it takes to cxlose this one? I am betting on 1 1/2 years.

Depends on how many posts it will take to close it. I say a little over a year will get this thread over 20K posts. We banter a lot.

Depends on how many posts it will take to close it. I say a little over a year will get this thread over 20K posts. We banter a lot.

Wonder if we could do it by tomorrow?

Hmmmm.

The new banter thread is way cooler than the old banter thread

Tapatalk

I love this! Man the big wheel was the coolest ride ever, I used mine so much I had flat spots on the front tire where I always skidded out and the tire literally split in half and I would still roll on that thing. The day I got my replacement might have been the best day of my life. Ah....the big wheel!

I love this! Man the big wheel was the coolest ride ever, I used mine so much I had flat spots on the front tire where I always skidded out and the tire literally split in half and I would still roll on that thing. The day I got my replacement might have been the best day of my life. Ah....the big wheel!

Jake, I am thinking you need to find this....

2562347745_906fa15291.jpg

Just want to spread a general apology if people were offended by my avatar. it was all in fun, but I can understand why it might have been over the top. It has been changed.

Just want to spread a general apology if people were offended by my avatar. it was all in fun, but I can understand why it might have been over the top. It has been changed.

Like I said, I thought it was hilarious. I think everyone would recognize that it was all in good fun.

What was it dude if I may ask? I wasn't paying attention...

No, but the larger a thread is (some were over 1000 pages) the more it can slow down the forum so I am just trying to keep things running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back