The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its mind bottling. And telling. But Im sure everyone was busy at work :alien:

Well I was holding it down. I know that once the Gulbis pics showed up on the forum...things got weird.

I was busy buying a driver...

Hell yes! Now that is being productive.

Just found out my Betti Queen Bee should be here tomorrow. They're overnighting it since it took a little longer to get out. And I got a midsize grip like I wanted too. Score!

Hell yes! Now that is being productive.

Just found out my Betti Queen Bee should be here tomorrow. They're overnighting it since it took a little longer to get out. And I got a midsize grip like I wanted too. Score!

Nice dude!! You are going to have a sick bag.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I was busy at Health-a-Palooza. Kill me.

Some stupid seminar-based thing at my school. We had a lecture about sleep yesterday, a meeting about not labeling people this morning, then we had to go to a couple of seminars about different things. So stupid.

Some stupid seminar-based thing at my school. We had a lecture about sleep yesterday, a meeting about not labeling people this morning, then we had to go to a couple of seminars about different things. So stupid.

Ah, PC-Palooza. Got it.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Beast mode from tapatalk

Zzzzzzzzzz

Beast mode from tapatalk

Dude, I'd love a lecture about sleep. I'd sleep right through the sucker.

Dude, I'd love a lecture about sleep. I'd sleep right through the sucker.

I may have been the only one in the school not to. This whole week has sucked. THP/golf > school. Good think I have off from bext Thursday until yhe following Tuesday.

Depends on whether or not we make it home in time. I've got the family about two hours from the house. We're having dinner with my parents.

LMAO! TC, your parents told you NOT to tell your brother!

1st time checking in today. Just got word that my wife had a triple bypass and is doing fine. I will get to see her in about an hour. Thank you for the positive thoughts and the prayers.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk
Good news!

Dudes, can't live with them, can't live without them.
Hahaha.

Or golfing. If you want to call what I was doing golfing.

That was en epic colonel, Smalls.

Smalls is the new Biggs

LOL....ouch.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Did they at least pass out condoms to make it worthwhile :laughing:

My father just offered me 500 bucks to not go on a senior trip. Makes me wonder whether they don't trust me, or they don't trust my friends. Or both. Probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back