The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when drinking ensues, go for a walk on the beautiful beaches.
Sorry for the back to back posting, but usually if you're in the same room as them, it's kinda guilt by association until they can prove otherwise that you haven't been drinking. That being said, police can't just open a door and come in. If they're let in, or the door is wide open and they can walk in, you're all SOL. They can knock all they want and there's really nothing they can do unless they had a warrant or they had management open a door, the latter being the more likely of the two.

Might just be easier to avoid that room altogether and make life a little less stressful on yourself.

Sounds like you might be walking a lot Jacob!

I know everyone is saying go and party, but remember that you said that $500 would pay for golf membership fees. You'll have plenty of time to party, and it's even better when the drinking is legal!

Pretty much, yeah. Find a female friend and the two of you go enjoy a nice walk. OH! If you use cash or you were planning to, bring it early. ATM surcharges are about 5 bucks. It's freaking outrageous.

I've missed y'all today, travelling sucks. Of course having co-workers take you out to dinner because your back is great. Although their generosity has me concerned for tomorrow o_0

--
tapatalk

It was quiet around THP today. Glad you had safe travels. Worst part of vacation is the last day is always traveling followed by going back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, that is insane. Wow.
Pretty much, yeah. Find a female friend and the two of you go enjoy a nice walk. OH! If you use cash or you were planning to, bring it early. ATM surcharges are about 5 bucks. It's freaking outrageous.

save the frustration and take the dinero

My annual week of cheese plants is coming to an end today. I am auditing the steam system of the forth Sargento plant in Wisconsin. I get to close my day looking at some equipment in a slaughter house / rendering plant.

Jacob, think of it this way. Knowing what you know about yourself and your friends, would it be wise for you to go on the senior trip? There is a greater chance that something will go wrong than go right. Also, chances are that most of those people you will never see again after graduation. I would take the money and not look back. Honestly, I doubt you'll look back and regret not going. Plus, college will be the best time of your life anyway. And if your dad is willing to pay $500 for you not to go, then he probably is willing to pay $750 :). You could pay for a membership and some new sticks

PS - I almost died on my senior trip.

I actually agree with Don Juan. Those sort of trips are highly overrated. I'd take that money too.

The rain here is relentless. It's almost like it teases you or something.

Yeah, I'd take the money as well. College is more fun than any senior trip.

Yeah, I'd take the money as well. College is more fun than any senior trip.

Totally. I'm not friends with anyone I graduated high school with. You probably won't even have as much fun as you would think, especially if you're not partying. Take the money, stash it, invest it, do whatever with it.

Totally. I'm not friends with anyone I graduated high school with. You probably won't even have as much fun as you would think, especially if you're not partying. Take the money, stash it, invest it, do whatever with it.
QFT! Amazing how you immediately lose contact.

Wow, taking the money and skipping the senior trip. Why didn't I think of that? hehe

I could not agree more. I talk to ZERO of my friends from HS.

ANd what could we do with $500? Dude, that's a lot of potential golf equipment.

I tak to exactly 1 person from HS and only a handful from college. Heck I'm freinds with more people here on THP than I am from HS and college combined.

Hello new Bstone J40 DPC irons.

I tak to exactly 1 person from HS and only a handful from college. Heck I'm freinds with more people here on THP than I am from HS and college combined.

Same here dude.

Would be a new Ci11 set for me! Wish I had that option!

I wonder if my dad will give me that kind of money not to go on a Senior trip. Although at this point, I'd probably go on the trip.

I wonder if my dad will give me that kind of money not to go on a Senior trip. Although at this point, I'd probably go on the trip.
Uncle daddy would go with you!

quoted for truth!

I say go on the trip. It will be a good way to celebrate a big time in your life. I know you could spend $500 on many other things. I went a on senior trip and it was a great memory to add to my life. Sorta like the outing. I could spend all that money on golf equipment, but I enjoy hanging out with great people and trying out sweet golf stuff.

I live next door to Fred G. Sanford.

All my really close friends are from high school, though most went to the Catholic high school and I went to the public school. But we've been friends since then. I liked the Catholic high school girls a lot.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back