The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP vernacular question. What would it be called when you decide to be a brand homer because the other "cool kids" are homering?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

If its Ping i20 homering I call it smart.

THP vernacular question. What would it be called when you decide to be a brand homer because the other "cool kids" are homering?

Wednesday?

The joke was lost somewhere in there.

lol I guess so. Like Wider serving kmac his food. Just not funny at all.

I have been pondering some new Ping elitist wedges to complete my transformation into full on Ping homer.

I'm still upset with myself for not buying G20 hybrids.

lol @ that FIFY.

I finally rolled the normal metal x #7 yesterday and it was very good. Very good.

lol @ that FIFY.

I finally rolled the normal metal x #7 yesterday and it was very good. Very good.

It was a real dilemma for about 7-8 minutes, then the Nome blew it away.

The joke was lost somewhere in there.

Hehe... Not to fret. Your humor isn't lost on me. Of course I guess it does just depend on what day of the week it is.

lol @ that FIFY.

You will have one. I can sense these type of things.

It was a real dilemma for about 7-8 minutes, then the Nome blew it away.

Yeah. I rolled the Nome a few days ago on real greens at a PING demo day. Ugly damned putter just kept putting the ball in the hole. Just when I was about to get fit for a sexy Anser Forged... Stupid Nome...

Ah Wednesday must be Nomer day for colt lol. It's a damn good putter. I dunno I kind of like the look. It's not crazy sexy but like older hot milf sexy.

I suck at the Tiger Woods game on iPad.

Ah Wednesday must be Nomer day for colt lol. It's a damn good putter. I dunno I kind of like the look. It's not crazy sexy but like older hot milf sexy.

I like the look as well, she's a real "go'er"

I suck at the Tiger Woods game on iPad.

Haha it gets easy as you go though. Almost too easy. I finished that greenbrier classic almost -60.

Haha it gets easy as you go though. Almost too easy. I finished that greenbrier classic almost -60.
So it's pretty realistic?

I just sent my boss and email that said, "Do you have any idea WTC is going on with this?"

Wow!

your work is definitely different than my work lol

I just sent my boss and email that said, "Do you have any idea WTC is going on with this?"

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back