The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that feel bro. I usually try to hit a push whenever I start flipping it. Straightens me out pretty well.

It was good to get the dang thing on tape though and draw some lines. Even thought here wasn't a ball and I'd like a few more cutups in there I could at least see the main points of the swing. I was concerned I was maybe closing my face, nope. I guess its time to bust out the tee between the hands int he swing to see if that helps. Argh.

I am glad we haven't seen any FreeBirdie contest threads lately. I hope they never happen again!

LOL. No, cant get the Vespa, guess I will go with the 40 ft land yacht.

Asian snack mix with wasabi peas is the best snack ever.

What site are you using? PM me the details?

I just randomly search and us a BitTorrent client to download.

I got an email the other day that I forgot to post! Let me fix that.
I am glad we haven't seen any FreeBirdie contest threads lately. I hope they never happen again!

Hmmm, maybe I should blackmail....

"I must get ten positive reps by the end of the hour or else I will flood the contest section with FreeBirdie contests!"

Yeah, that'll work.

Wait, Smalls is a mod.

Dammit.
Please don't! haha

I have been pondering some new Ping elitist wedges to complete my transformation into full on Ping homer.

Me too! I like those Ansers

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have a ping wedge

Thats cool man. I cant wait to get up there and see it myself. I might even get emotional.

Dude, we went through that little museum last year and I completely choked up. Pretty much everyone in the place was. You won't be alone.

My nephew-in-law was in charge of the fountain installation there, and is in charge of the pumping systems installation for the new building.

Kevin

My senior trip back in January 2002 was to NYC. We all cried like babies, and no one said a thing to each other. Now you'll have sadness, and then a hell of a lot of pride. I'm very jealous and hope you take a lot of pics man.

Hmmm, maybe I should blackmail....

"I must get ten positive reps by the end of the hour or else I will flood the contest section with FreeBirdie contests!"

Yeah, that'll work.

Wait, Smalls is a mod.

Dammit.

yellow-card1.jpg

hahaha

USA USA USA!

P5RQo.jpg

Kmac I have an office 2 blocks from there. Its very impressive seeing the freedom tower being built.

I believe Iceman posted one in the past week. I don't know if it got deleted or it just got no replies and slipped into oblivion.

3D-printed-ban-hammer.jpg

The question is, will the forum shut down during my ban from the lack of my concentrated awesome?
Next free birdie thread should get the 1 week ban hammer. Should we open a thread with a poll to settle this?

The question is, will the forum shut down during my ban from the lack of my concentrated awesome?

No.

haha

Haha, you think you've got the world by the balls don't ya

Wow, this banter is making me miss the tranny/Wake's mom banter last night, LOL.

Haha, trust me Frank, I am no where near as much of a douche as my last few posts implied. I was just screwing around, man.
You'll find that out soon enough

I can't wait to go to Vegas!

Wow, this banter is making me miss the tranny/Wake's mom banter last night, LOL.
Apparently this took place after I logged off for the night. :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back