The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banter tonight has been strange.

Apparently this took place after I logged off for the night. :bulgy-eyes:

Check around 10:00 last night. CB skimmed hardcore and it made things weird, and then another weird conversation started.. And Mila Kunis was involved earlier

I might start vlogging. Just put it out there for the world to see. No holding back.

Kevin

Did someone say strange?
strange-bedfellows.jpg

Check around 10:00 last night. CB skimmed hardcore and it made things weird, and then another weird conversation started.. And Mila Kunis was involved earlier
No thanks. Wake's mom and Tranny's, I'll leave that to you dudes.

All I remember is Mila Kunis was mentioned... everything else was a blurr

I might start vlogging. Just put it out there for the world to see. No holding back.

Kevin

I will watch daily. Guaranteed. lol

There was some Mila Kunis and Natalie Portmann talk too. That was excellent. How excellent? This was the cleanest, least provocative picture.
gty_mila_kunis_natalie_portman_nt_110329_wg.jpg

If I skimmed correctly last night then today mward hung out with wakes mom.

There was some Mila Kunis and Natalie Portmann talk too. That was excellent. How excellent? This was the cleanest, least provocative picture.

Those eyes just scream "You know you want me."

Kevin

What is vlogging? You teenagers and your interweb lingo. Cyber-hipsters.

LOL, I think Esox passed that some time ago...

Wow, Portman is quite a but hotter than Mila. I didnt know that.

This is the best I got for hipster, since I have taken a "this thread is useless without pics policy.

tumblr_lcth7m5e8J1qck233o1_500.jpg

If I skimmed correctly last night then today mward hung out with wakes mom.

Haha I was hoping to show one of her properties, but the buyer had an unexpected issue pop up on their credit report which has thrown a mad wrench in the plans. Might not be dead, but definitely a delay for the time being.

Wow, Portman is quite a but hotter than Mila. I didnt know that.

When she has a full head of hair, it's a very close race. She seems to have no problem shaving her head for some roles and it definitely brings her down a notch until it grows back.

Mila.. Just wow lol

Being a huge fan of V for Vendetta, I kinda liked her bald.
When she has a full head of hair, it's a very close race. She seems to have no problem shaving her head for some roles and it definitely brings her down a notch until it grows back.

Mila.. Just wow lol

This is the best I got for hipster, since I have taken a "this thread is useless without pics policy.

Sometimes this thread does NOT need pictures, LOL. Some people here have imaginations that make me shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back