The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove my daughter around the golf course today. Wow, is her hard work in the dome going to pay off. The yardages they play girls high school from here in Cheeseland should be a cakewalk for her. I could see her hitting practically every green in regulation over 18 holes by next Fall.

I played five holes and struggled a bit. lol.

Kevin

The yardages they play for our girls team is a joke as well. 2 or 3 girls on our team can hit multiple par 4 greens in one on our 9 hole course. It's absurd.

The yardages they play for our girls team is a joke as well. 2 or 3 girls on our team can hit multiple par 4 greens in one on our 9 hole course. It's absurd.

I didn't say it was absurd, junior, or a joke. They play from 5,200 to 5,600. No one is driving par fours. She'll playing multiple two day events this Summer at or close to AJGA distances, which for girls are typically 5,800 to 6,000.

Kevin

I didn't say it was absurd, junior, or a joke. They play from 5,200 to 5,600. No one is driving par fours. She'll playing multiple two day events this Summer at or close to AJGA distances, which for girls are typically 5,800 to 6,000.

Kevin

Oh. That's not bad then. She must be working really hard. Good to hear. I hope she plays really well this season. I just hate playing against our girls team because they're so dang hard to beat. Lol.

Bayou Billionaires. WTC?

Kevin

I get a kick out of seeing people who enter contests who don't meet the minimum requirements. They have obviously read some of the first post, but not all of it.

I get a kick out of seeing people who enter contests who don't meet the minimum requirements. They have obviously read some of the first post, but not all of it.

I agree, and those who enter in the wrong format and such. Thanks for taking the time to read the whole post. I mean honestly, it's not that long.

You know how I know my girlfriend is a little drunk? Every message is overly affectionate, and the word "love" is heavily thrown around. Im so glad she goes happy, and not angry..

You know how I know my girlfriend is a little drunk? Every message is overly affectionate, and the word "love" is heavily thrown around. Im so glad she goes happy, and not angry..

That's a blessing. Mean drunks are the worst!

Taptaptap!

I can't wait to go home and go back to sleep.

Tapatalk

That's a blessing. Mean drunks are the worst!

Taptaptap!

Especially in the bed. I use to be a mean drunk if I was drinking spirits. I'd knock your head off. I don't drink them anymore. I can't even have 1 b/c it won't stop there.

Especially in the bed. I use to be a mean drunk if I was drinking spirits. I'd knock your head off. I don't drink them anymore. I can't even have 1 b/c it won't stop there.

Gotta appreciate a man that knows his limits and sticks to it

Lovable TC as a mean drunk? Can't see it!

I had a dream about playing Augusta last night. First thing I thought to do in my dream was post a thread in the Course Reviews section, then take pics and some HOTD vids.

I had a dream about playing Augusta last night. First thing I thought to do in my dream was post a thread in the Course Reviews section, then take pics and some HOTD vids.

You know you're addicted to THP when...:D

Oh, that's great.

I have a dream about my push cart rolling into a pond and you dream about playing Augusta. :banghead:

I had a dream last night that you were gracious in defeat at the hands and clubs of 'kongfrontation'

I had a dream last night chunky responded to a post within 12 hours.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

We call that more of a fantasy....

12 is fast for El Capitan :D

Why is it that whenever I purchase new clubs, my last round with the old club(s) I always seem to hit them so well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it that whenever I purchase new clubs, my last round with the old club(s) I always seem to hit them so well?

They are making a plea to stay in the bag. That's why I always give them fair notice so they just sign off and I have to force them to behave

They are making a plea to stay in the bag. That's why I always give them fair notice so they just sign off and I have to force them to behave

This. They aaaaaaaalways know, always.

Must be that. I decided to stop babying my swing on my irons and was hitting the 2.0s just about as well as I have ever hit them. DPCs will be here soon though....

I forgot just how much I love Amstel Light. Happy Super Bowl day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back