The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted this in the other thread - but I know most of you voted already- what are your thoughts on gifts for groomsmen? I was thinking THP golf shirts and engraved putters - probably from Odyssey since they are my sponsor. Thoughts?

I just posted this in the other thread - but I know most of you voted already- what are your thoughts on gifts for groomsmen? I was thinking THP golf shirts and engraved putters - probably from Odyssey since they are my sponsor. Thoughts?

DDec did engraved putters and Blind9 helped him quite a bit with them. You might want to reach out and see how they can help.

DDec did engraved putters and Blind9 helped him quite a bit with them. You might want to reach out and see how they can help.

Great idea!!! I will absolutely do that. I have some time before the big day, but I wanted to start thinking about this stuff early. Thanks JB!

That's an unbelievable idea and fantastic gesture from Blind9. I say go with that dude!

That's an unbelievable idea and fantastic gesture from Blind9. I say go with that dude!

Yeah man. I remembered someone on here did it - I forgot it was my captain Ddec. Coolest idea - gotta give credit where it is due.

So I'm watching golf, drinking Amstel's and Erin just reads a tweet to me:

People who laugh at your jokes are more likely to like you and want to have sex with you.

Now, she follows this up by looking at me and saying, "dudes on THP want to have sex with you".

Welcome to my life, lol

Bahaha

Hahahahaha

So I'm watching golf, drinking Amstel's and Erin just reads a tweet to me:

People who laugh at your jokes are more likely to like you and want to have sex with you.

Now, she follows this up by looking at me and saying, "dudes on THP want to have sex with you".

Welcome to my life, lol

You're an object of desire.

Kevin

I will confirm or deny nothing at this time, but thanks for the story TC.

Interesting interpretation. I am afraid to laugh now. I don't want to send the wrong message.

I had a dream last night chunky responded to a post within 12 hours.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! I'm a dream maker

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I guess we'd call CB a chunkydreamer?

Boom! I'm a dream maker

Nice chunkyresponce yu are a dream maker though cause I find you funny.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubahuba!

Man I've been so sick the past 2 days I can't even think straight. This blows!

Feel better!

Thanks man. I have no idea what's going on. I think it's all this 70* weather one day then 30* the next. Sinuses are killing me.

Thanks man. I have no idea what's going on. I think it's all this 70* weather one day then 30* the next. Sinuses are killing me.

Understood. I get that sometimes in the spring here when we have drastic weather changes.

My fiancee was just talking to be about this (read: nagging) and she threw out TheKnot.com and some other website I tuned out for groomsmen gifts. They have sales and coupons on there relatively often as well. I'm not sure what their selection is though as I really haven't actually gone on there yet, and I'm kind of avoiding it like the plaque till things get closer.

I've been told to treat most of your groomsmen gifts like it was a birthday gift, and then your best man something a little above and beyond. If you see anything awesome out there man, throw it my way and I'll do the same.

I recently got my groomsmen sunglasses, they seemed to like them. I've received a nice leatherman multitool as a gift which is just awesome. I thought about putters, but not everyone in my wedding played golf.

I recently got my groomsmen sunglasses, they seemed to like them. I've received a nice leatherman multitool as a gift which is just awesome. I thought about putters, but not everyone in my wedding played golf.

Sunglasses seem like a great idea. Not that I'm getting married anytime soon, but that would be cool.

You know what, member #'s are gone.

You know what, member #'s are gone.

I noticed that as well...and the rep markers below our usernames were here one day and now they're gone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back