The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a hard time getting started today at work. All I really want to do is chillax and THP all day.

Eating crow in the NFL Thread is not fun. But I'm ok with it.

same here....already trying to move stuff off my calendar for today into other days this week

I am having a hard time getting started today at work. All I really want to do is chillax and THP all day.

It took everything I had to come to the office today, would have been a nice work from home day.

I am very excited, my wife told me yesterday afternoon that she is feeling so much better that she wants me to go get in a round of golf today so naturally I have a round scheduled today with Ole Gray and hopefully KellyBo feels well enough to join in for at least a few holes. I probably won't even keep a score, just enjoy being on a course with great friends.
Life is good.

I am very excited, my wife told me yesterday afternoon that she is feeling so much better that she wants me to go get in a round of golf today so naturally I have a round scheduled today with Ole Gray and hopefully KellyBo feels well enough to join in for at least a few holes. I probably won't even keep a score, just enjoy being on a course with great friends.
Life is good.
That is great to hear, DD. Enjoy the round!

same here....already trying to move stuff off my calendar for today into other days this week

It took everything I had to come to the office today, would have been a nice work from home day.

Same here. And throw in the fact that I left my laptop at home so Im stuck using the department POS leftover. Not a good Super Bowl Monday.

I want to banter but talk about how great Ricky Barnes and LaDeat are.

Seriously? :D

Nah, I wanted to ask that of Barnes' choice of attire...seems like an awesome guy, but no fashion sense.

So Barnes is c*ck diesel huh? He likes Beer too

So Barnes is c*ck diesel huh? He likes Beer too

Barnes is awesome. He does. I would've had a drink with him but my friend wouldn't. She was loving LaDeat (he will change his name to that).

Seriously? :D

Nah, I wanted to ask that of Barnes' choice of attire...seems like an awesome guy, but no fashion sense.

But you gotta remember Oakley scripts him most likely. Their clothes this year are atrocious. Shoes nice, clothes look like the R11s sounds lol.

But you gotta remember Oakley scripts him most likely. Their clothes this year are atrocious. Shoes nice, clothes look like the R11s sounds lol.

True. I'm not a fan of scripting, usually...I like how Sligo lets their players choose their outfits.

just a train wreck haha

If I don't have anything to smoke today by 9 o'clock, I will have gone one month with no nicotine (4 weeks to the day). I didn't give myself any incentive to quit this time around, I just wanted to stop. I was starting to get depressed because I felt like a slave to my habit and my body was not taking well to smoking at all. I am so happy and can't wait to go another month.

I realize this is a self serving post, but I don't care because this accomplishment is so huge for me.

If I don't have anything to smoke today by 9 o'clock, I will have gone one month with no nicotine (4 weeks to the day). I didn't give myself any incentive to quit this time around, I just wanted to stop. I was starting to get depressed because I felt like a slave to my habit and my body was not taking well to smoking at all. I am so happy and can't wait to go another month.

I realize this is a self serving post, but I don't care because this accomplishment is so huge for me.

Way to go dude! Thats something to be proud of.

That last part is so unnecessary because the people here dont think that way.

Way to go dude! Thats something to be proud of.

That last part is so unnecessary because the people here dont think that way.

Thanks Thainer!

You are right. I love it here. Also, nice avatar change.

Life is good.

Now that is news worthy! Happy she is feeling better Dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back