The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!! Drive down to Texas and get a taste of some good Mexican food please. Chipotle is average at best

I can just ask the migrants, or go to the local Mexican place where most of the staff doesn't speak English. Or ask my dad, he knows a few, the burritos they make at the Mexican place are as big as a plate and there true burritos. I like the enchiladas.

Anyways, maybe I should have added, the companies paying so looking for great food, and good portions.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Just my opinion. hehehe

It IS better than Taco Bell, though!

Smalls, do you or your wife cook? If so, my wife and I have made copycat recipes of just about everything that goes in the burrito bowl, and making it home made is phenomenonal.

I didn't likeChipotle. I much prefer taco smell.

Taco smell is the most authentic Mexican Food I've ever tried. . .Mexican Pizza

I bet many of our old time members remember the forum member crazy dog. The guy that was truly obsessed with Rory Saboweenie. I mean beyond any type of fandom. Well after not hearing from him for 2 years (now keep in mind all his posts were the same "What did Rory have in his bag"), I got a PM.

Stalker - "Do you have access to what Rory S had in his bag for the PGA Championship"

JB - "Why yes I do, thanks for asking"

Staler - "I will do anything to find out what it is, do you want me to buy the info from you"

JB - Crickets....

First of all, I didn't know SavageWeenie had fans, let alone people that would openly acknowledge they were fans. Second, that's just creepy.

Smalls, do you or your wife cook? If so, my wife and I have made copycat recipes of just about everything that goes in the burrito bowl, and making it home made is phenomenonal.

Send 'em!

I will now refer to him as savageweenie for the rest of my days.... LMAO....
First of all, I didn't know SavageWeenie had fans, let alone people that would openly acknowledge they were fans. Second, that's just creepy.

Send 'em!

I'll have to type them up, but they are good.

Have one for the rice, corn salsa, tomato salsa, chicken, and the veggies.

I would live that as well war! Sounds delish

i love shazam... untill i finally go through all my tags and buy the songs i liked and then it cost me $40 on itunes.

Where is Canadan to weigh in on the Chipotle debate? I think he works for them.

Tap Tap Taparoo

demotivation.us__Never-Fart-In-Mini-Cooper-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back