The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panama City Beach.

PCB is pretty fun. It would get invaded during late March by colleges for spring weekend. A lot of cops, so underage drinking got shut down fast by ATF and PCBPD.

Why do singing icons start looking like women? Micheal, Ozzy etc.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

PCB is pretty fun. It would get invaded during late March by colleges for spring weekend. A lot of cops, so underage drinking got shut down fast by ATF and PCBPD.
My trip would likely be in early May. How is the weather?

Why do singing icons start looking like women? Micheal, Ozzy etc.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Boy George. hahaha

This 24 year old girl that works in my building got killed in a car accident on the way to work today. I didn't know her, but wtf? Had a little boy my age and poof, she's gone. Some dude hit her. That's just lame.

JR - go on the trip dude.

I kinda have a legal question. I know there will be some drinking on the trip. I know there will be. What are the legal implications if they drink but I do not?

This 24 year old girl that works in my building got killed in a car accident on the way to work today. I didn't know her, but wtf? Had a little boy my age and poof, she's gone. Some dude hit her. That's just lame.

Wow....that's just sad...just goes to show that anything can happen to anyone....scary.

I kinda have a legal question. I know there will be some drinking on the trip. I know there will be. What are the legal implications if they drink but I do not?

Nothing unless they loop younin for disturbing the peace.. If you all get cooped. Keep begging for a blow test.

That sucks. And while I hate to preach on it, I hope she had life insurance for the kid's sake.

Nothing. Just don't talk to the police except to say yes sir.

The cops could probably find a way to bring you into it. I would just go and enjoy yourself if you're going to go. You won't have any fun if you're always worrying.

That sucks. And while I hate to preach on it, I hope she had life insurance for the kid's sake.

She just started working for my company as temp-to-hire, so I am sure she didn't. Good point though, and it's something we did as soon as we had Hawk Jr.

Anyone know wtc this means or how to fix it? My computer came back to life (sort of), but now only charges when turned off.

43ed0d81-21b0-3d34.jpg

Anyone know wtc this means or how to fix it? My computer came back to life (sort of), but now only charges when turned off.

That is odd. How is the battery life when unplugged?

I would get on the horn with Ben. The man knows his stuff.

43ed0d81-21b0-3d34.jpg

Its your cmos battery. I had the same problem on mine. Let me guess....Dell?

I think he said it is a Toshiba.

Ok. My guess is the internal battery, that's usually the culprit for the "plugged in, not charging" prompt.

I've missed y'all today, travelling sucks. Of course having co-workers take you out to dinner because your back is great. Although their generosity has me concerned for tomorrow o_0

--
tapatalk

Yay my computer works again. Just randomly started charging. Wtc.

Sorry for the back to back posting, but usually if you're in the same room as them, it's kinda guilt by association until they can prove otherwise that you haven't been drinking. That being said, police can't just open a door and come in. If they're let in, or the door is wide open and they can walk in, you're all SOL. They can knock all they want and there's really nothing they can do unless they had a warrant or they had management open a door, the latter being the more likely of the two.

Might just be easier to avoid that room altogether and make life a little less stressful on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back