The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent my former boss and email that said, "Do you have any idea WTC is going on with this?"

Wow!
Good luck!

Can I let you in on a secret? Shhh. Dont tell anybody.

Spoiler
I think I like Smartcars.

Spoiler

You could fit it in one of the cargo spots in the Tour Van.

You could fit it in one of the cargo spots in the Tour Van.

HAHHA.

It kind of fits right? 40 ft Diesel Pusher RV and Smartcar. Clearly its for the environment. :D

Spoiler

Oh lord. Good thing is you can fit it in the storage compartment on the rv, bad thing you'll need a Sunday bag or trailer to carry clubs in it.

--
Tapatalk2

Is it pretty easy to ship clubs via Fedex?

edit. like my whole bag, not individual clubs.

HAHHA.

It kind of fits right? 40 ft Diesel Pusher RV and Smartcar. Clearly its for the environment. :D

If people ask, you can just say you are trying to balance it out. The little Fiats are quite popular down here right now.

Spoiler

Couldnt you just buy your own golf cart and call it even? Or, can we use your smart car as a golf cart?

HAHHA.

Didn't you want a Vespa a while back? Did you ever pick one up?

Didn't you want a Vespa a while back? Did you ever pick one up?

No, unfortunately I was told no. However I was allowed to buy a new little toy. However its not all that little and it currently costs $500 to fill up the tank.

No, unfortunately I was told no. However I was allowed to buy a new little toy. However its not all that little and it currently costs $500 to fill up the tank.

LOL. Gotcha. On the topic of Smartcars, I dig them. Stupid good gas mileage and easy to drive. I don't own one, but have a friend that does, who also happens to be my designated driver from time to time. Getting around the city is a piece of cake. She can parallel park like a boss-and get into spots a lot of people like me (in SUV's) pass up because we can't fit.

Not a fan of the smartcar. Deathtrap is what that is and I wouldnt be caught dead in one. Hopefully. You can get something small that gets just as good gas mileage thats 1000x safer.

I'm surprised its only $500. Hooray for 'cheaper' gas prices.

Anyone else getting strange messages on Facebook from this guy Ekundayo Kabir. Hackers Paradise is coming up as a mutual friend

1 World Trade Center as of 4/25/2012

1 World Trade Center as of 4/25/2012

USA USA USA!

P5RQo.jpg

If that does not get your heart racing, few things will.

Anyone else getting strange messages on Facebook from this guy Ekundayo Kabir. Hackers Paradise is coming up as a mutual friend
Let me guess....he's a prince with a ton of cash but needs some American dollars first, so send him $1,000 via Western Union and in return he'll send you $5,000 back in 2 months?

Never hear of him.....

Agreed. Were going to New York in a couple weeks and this is a place I will go to and pay my respects. I'll never forget.

Let me guess....he's a prince with a ton of cash but needs some American dollars first, so send him $1,000 via Western Union and in return he'll send you $5,000 back in 2 months?

Never hear of him.....
}

Seriously? This dude will give a 500% return on your money?

For a deal like that i'd better send him $2,000 so !!!

Never hear of him.....

As for this magnificent site. I'm not american but I have followed the documentaries on the new building and it is something I will be going to see when i'm stateside

USA USA USA!

P5RQo.jpg

As for this magnificent site. I'm not american but I have followed the documentaries on the new building and it is something I will be going to see when i'm stateside

Thats cool man. I cant wait to get up there and see it myself. I might even get emotional.

I have a serious addiction to wasabi covered peas. I can't stop. The heat with do that to you.

I have a serious addiction to wasabi covered peas. I can't stop. The heat with do that to you.

Wasabi peas are the bomb. Love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back