The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that pic.. It's easy to forget sometimes

Thats cool man. I cant wait to get up there and see it myself. I might even get emotional.

Dude, we went through that little museum last year and I completely choked up. Pretty much everyone in the place was. You won't be alone.

My nephew-in-law was in charge of the fountain installation there, and is in charge of the pumping systems installation for the new building.

Kevin

Wasabi peas are the bomb. Love them.

I eat that stuff like its popcorn man.....clears the sinuses right out

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I eat that stuff like its popcorn man.....clears the sinuses right out

I'd believe it. You ate a whole ball of wasabi one time and it blew my mind.

I think you're right man, they think they are so freaking cool with their ugly clubs.
They probably used staff bags.

Not a fan of the smartcar. Deathtrap is what that is and I wouldnt be caught dead in one. Hopefully. You can get something small that gets just as good gas mileage thats 1000x safer.

motorcycle-car2.jpg

I'd believe it. You ate a whole ball of wasabi one time and it blew my mind.

Lol forgot about that. Love me some wasabi

Never tried wasabi.

Today was a good day. Went in to school an hour late, suffered no consequences, left an hour and a half early, screwed around with a good friend, ate pizza, shot the s***, went with him to another friends house and just chilled out for a few hours. Came home, hooked up a TV, threw in a little laundry, and now I am just chilling out, planning for a good time on Friday.

JR, you must try wasabi. It's like a more fun version of horseradish.

Never tried wasabi.

Today was a good day. Went in to school an hour late, suffered no consequences, left an hour and a half early, screwed around with a good friend, ate pizza, shot the s***, went with him to another friends house and just chilled out for a few hours. Came home, hooked up a TV, threw in a little laundry, and now I am just chilling out, planning for a good time on Friday.

Ah, senioritis at it's finest. And I can't believe that a hothead like you hasn't had wasabi.

Lol, I know, right?

I want to try wasabi, but Alabama Walmarts don't have a great multicultural section.
Ah, senioritis at it's finest. And I can't believe that a hothead like you hasn't had wasabi.

[video=youtube;mZk7-1uGmc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZk7-1uGmc4[/video]

Man, Wasabi is expensive on the interwebz. Running about 20 bucks an ounce. I can get some REALLY high test hot sauce for that kinda green.

Love me some wasabi!

I am downloading some movies for flights to Salt Lake City later this week.

What are some good movies I should include?

I have Hunger Games downloading now.

What kind of movies do you like?

The Documentary Super Size Me is free over the internet, other than that I would seriously look into some oldies like Metropolis and Haxan, both of which should be free and legal to download.
Anything but horror movies.

Has anybody seen the new mission impossible?

Has anyone else noticed on the KBS banner it says win 15 sets in 15 days, how does one enter?

No, unfortunately I was told no. However I was allowed to buy a new little toy. However its not all that little and it currently costs $500 to fill up the tank.
LOL. No, cant get the Vespa, guess I will go with the 40 ft land yacht.
I have a serious addiction to wasabi covered peas. I can't stop. The heat with do that to you.
Asian snack mix with wasabi peas is the best snack ever.

What site are you using? PM me the details?

Has anyone else noticed on the KBS banner it says win 15 sets in 15 days, how does one enter?

I think that was for the contests back in February.

How does one all of the sudden start flipping the damn driver and pull hooking everything?

Came home after the round and went out back with the camera and have now been putting my swing through some software and that has got to be it. Tiny bit flat and outside on takeaway but not bad at all. Head stays against the wall, club drops in fine, inside to out. I've got to be flipping and I suppose that explains the knuckle like tendency to the hook that has appeared?

Grr. Sometimes this game just baffles me out of nowhere again. Its why I love it though.

I know that feel bro. I usually try to hit a push whenever I start flipping it. Straightens me out pretty well.
How does one all of the sudden start flipping the damn driver and pull hooking everything?

Came home after the round and went out back with the camera and have now been putting my swing through some software and that has got to be it. Tiny bit flat and outside on takeaway but not bad at all. Head stays against the wall, club drops in fine, inside to out. I've got to be flipping and I suppose that explains the knuckle like tendency to the hook that has appeared?

Grr. Sometimes this game just baffles me out of nowhere again. Its why I love it though.

I don't understand stuff like this. My swing path is always inside to out, and I hit my driver pretty straight because I have good timing and turn my hands a bunch. Today everything with driver was over the top and I was still turning my hands over. Lots of pulls and some pull-hooks. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back